[Sports] NHL Eastern Conference:a and...

[Sports] NHL Eastern Conference:a and down the stretch they come

There are 2 comments on the The Father Life story from Mar 10, 2011, titled [Sports] NHL Eastern Conference:a and down the stretch they come. In it, The Father Life reports that:

Every season 8 out of 15 teams from each conference make it to the post-season.A The teams are ranked 1 thru 8, but the rankings often don't hold true.A Last year's Eastern Conference final was between the 7th ranked Philadelphia Flyers and the 8th ranked Montreal Canadiens.A The #1 - #6 teams all bowed out while the least likely finals matchup ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Father Life.

peckerhead in paradise

Scranton, PA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
This race is close--but the Rangers will fail to make the playoffs again.What a pathetic bunch of hockey players. One night 7 goals, the next 4 games they score 2---my are they consistant. They need to play in the minor leagues and even then you cant say they would win. The pathetic Islanders are a better team and will be in the future since they play together and are consistant. So go Flyers and win the cup which you richly deserve.
peckerhead in paradise

Scranton, PA

#2 Mar 10, 2011
My ass is grass if the Rangers make the playoffs--lets go Flyers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sergei Bobrovsky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NHL Rumors: Why was Sergei Bobrovsky Bumped fro... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BlueJacketsFan-Wa... 2
News Philadelphia Flyers: What Happens If Ilya Bryzg... (Aug '12) Oct '12 Stop the press 2
News Flyers try for rare victory in Nashville (Jan '12) Jan '12 Marissa 2 1
News Boudreau leads Ducks against visiting Flyers (Dec '11) Dec '11 jev 5
News Flyers trade Richards to Kings, Carter to Jackets (Jun '11) Jun '11 wasburg steve 1
News Flyers sign G Hovinen (May '11) May '11 Gomer 1
News Bruins pound Flyers in series opener (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gomer 1
More from around the web