NHL Trade Rumors: Why Derek Roy Is Ri...

NHL Trade Rumors: Why Derek Roy Is Right Fit for Montreal Canadiens

There are 5 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 14, 2012, titled NHL Trade Rumors: Why Derek Roy Is Right Fit for Montreal Canadiens. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Although no team has technically been eliminated from contention yet, the playoffs look like little more than a dream for the Montreal Canadiens at this point.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Labatts

Kinmount, Canada

#1 Feb 14, 2012
He is just one of 50 that I would like to see come to Montreal.....But because of what gueathier has did to the hockey market in Montreal...there is no way Montreal will get players to come here...To much criticism, French Crap etc etc....

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#2 Feb 15, 2012
yea, but good call man I like to see it.
clearly the team needs size and toughness.
Lakota

Swift Current, Canada

#3 Feb 15, 2012
The Nash rumors are hot and heavy again,but i dont think montreal was on his list of teams he would accept a trade with. With all the confusion in montreal,i dont blame him. this french thing with the coach has turned a lot of hockey people off of montreal.I can see free agents taking less,just to avoid playing for the habs because of this !

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#4 Feb 15, 2012
I truly believe the FRENCH have destroyed this Franchise like they did the EXPOS...The FRENCH are whats wrong wht corporate Quebec right now!
Labatts

Minden, Canada

#5 Feb 15, 2012
All Geoff Molso has to do is grow a pair and change it....Its simple...It wont stop people from going to games and it wont stop people from buying his beer.....
HE just needs to wake up .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montreal Canadiens Sign Gabriel Dumont To Two Y... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Labatts 3
News NHL playoffs: How did Rene Bourque escape after... (May '13) May '13 Spartacus1962 3
News The Warmup - What does Jeff Halpern bring to th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dev Starr 9
News 2013 Habs Half Season Review - Brandon Prust (Mar '13) Mar '13 Labatts 4
News Blind Ambition: NHL crime (Mar '13) Mar '13 Spartacus1962 1
News Canadiens new GM Bergevin signs free agents Pru... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Labatts 8
News NHL Trade Deadline: Did Montreal Canadiens GM P... (Mar '11) Mar '11 habs21 1
More from around the web