DiPietro's eye injured in 3-2 win for...

DiPietro's eye injured in 3-2 win for Arbour -

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 4, 2007, titled DiPietro's eye injured in 3-2 win for Arbour -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A night that was meant for nostalgia and good times turned scary for the Islanders last night when franchise goaltender Rick DiPietro was struck in the right eye by Sidney Crosby's stick in the second period ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bobby

Granby, Canada

#1 Nov 4, 2007
Wow! I bet Crosby did that intentionally!
PAH

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2007
He probably did cause he's a sniviling panzy, i hope he suffers a career ending injury, or becomes an islander! meh
Hal S

Hillsdale, NJ

#3 Nov 4, 2007
The Architect had his architecture license revoked years ago. I am not being critical, this is just an observation.
Mick Vukota

New York, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2007
Great game, great crowd. Arbour =Class act.
Thanks Al again.
Ortiz Benito

Hillsdale, NJ

#5 Nov 4, 2007
Mick Vukota wrote:
Great game, great crowd. Arbour =Class act.
Thanks Al again.
Hey, the architect lost twenty more games than he won and everyone is getting so hyped up. You are Suckers.
You are a loser

Donora, PA

#6 Nov 4, 2007
Bellmore is once again showing his stupidity. First of all, Arbour isn't "the Architect". That was Torrey. Second of all, Arbour did not lose more than he won. There are a significant number of ties in there but I'm guessing that you aren't old enough to know about that time period in the NHL.

But seriously, isn't there somebody at Newsday that is willing to block this idiot's IP? He has never written anything worthwhile. He demonstrates an obvious waste of bandwidth and my guess would be that he is an utter waste of flesh as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radek Martinek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islanders veteran added to Blue Jackets' blue l... (Jul '11) Jul '11 JakeCBJ 6
News Islanders veteran added to Blue Jackets' blue l... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cincy Blows 5
News Blue Jackets sign defenseman Martinek to one-ye... (Jul '11) Jul '11 ramseyjames 10
News Dallas Stars at New York Islanders preview (Jan '10) Jan '10 Quirk 1
News New York Islanders vs Philadelphia Flyers watch... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Craig T Nelson 2
News Live streaming Toronto Maple Leafs vs New York ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 DEV STARR 4
News Islanders lose season finale to Boston, 6-2 (Apr '09) Apr '09 Islanders Fan 12