Isles' Pock banned three games for elbowing

Full story: Newsday
Tangible signs of progress under new coach Scott Gordon were hard to come by during a recent five-game stretch in which the Islanders blew four third-period leads. Full Story
Yuck

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 15, 2008
Is it a 3 game suspension or 5 games?
transplanted Islander fan

Greenwood Lake, NY

#2 Nov 15, 2008
no one seems to know. Nothing on NHL.com or the Islanders web site, seems strange don't you think ?????
Supa Coach Gordo

East Meadow, NY

#3 Nov 15, 2008
Hey fans. Listen, I must be honest. With Pock out of the line up, there is no way we can win the next few games. He is the greatest, of all time. But that's ok, we will have fun and no one will get hurt, so that's all that matters. The system is kickin in big time!
Im a Pilander

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2008
Supa Coach Gordo wrote:
Hey fans. Listen, I must be honest. With Pock out of the line up, there is no way we can win the next few games. He is the greatest, of all time. But that's ok, we will have fun and no one will get hurt, so that's all that matters. The system is kickin in big time!
Really Coach Gordo ?
Thanks, now I will go out and buy all those ticket packages advertised on Isles web site.
Not to mention that Dinner and Dynasty DVD, new Isles jersey.
Can't wait to see daryl Strawberry drop the puck, he is a great inspiration to the Isle organization.
Are playoff packages for sale yet ?
Gotta get that new glossy magizine with Bill "frog eyes Guerin" on the cover.
We are the best team and have TONS of fun.
Thanks for the confidence Coach Gordo, you're the best. Your record shows it all.
Im a Pilander

Bronx, NY

#5 Nov 15, 2008
Sorry for the typos but I was peeing myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radek Martinek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islanders veteran added to Blue Jackets' blue l... (Jul '11) Jul '11 JakeCBJ 6
Islanders veteran added to Blue Jackets' blue l... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cincy Blows 5
Blue Jackets sign defenseman Martinek to one-ye... (Jul '11) Jul '11 ramseyjames 10
Dallas Stars at New York Islanders preview (Jan '10) Jan '10 Quirk 1
New York Islanders vs Philadelphia Flyers watch... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Craig T Nelson 2
Live streaming Toronto Maple Leafs vs New York ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 DEV STARR 4
Islanders lose season finale to Boston, 6-2 (Apr '09) Apr '09 Islanders Fan 12

Radek Martinek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE