Wild's Pierre-Marc Bouchard, recoveri...

Wild's Pierre-Marc Bouchard, recovering from concussion, unlike...

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 10, 2010, titled Wild's Pierre-Marc Bouchard, recovering from concussion, unlike.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A day after the Wild's biggest comeback win in its nine seasons, it has become evident this team has more resilience than a punching bag and has learned how to absorb major hits such as the season-long loss of top forward Pierre-Marc Bouchard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Best wishes

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Butch,
Get well soon. But do not come back early! Take the season off completely if necessary. It appears that the team will be a true playoff contender NEXT season. And you will be needed to help elevate the team to that next level.
J-No

Baraga, MI

#2 Jan 11, 2010
OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: 1.12.10 Wild vs. Penguins*

*I love penguins.

a haiku for the pittsburgh penguins

mario lemieux
wanna join my support group?
i've been there, done that
J-No

Baraga, MI

#3 Jan 11, 2010
It's the 11th today. Oops. 11 is a great number.
What a stiff

Roseau, MN

#4 Jan 11, 2010
We should get PMB healthy, then trade him for anything we can get for him. We got rid of one stiff in Gaborik (yes I know he's leading the NHL in scoring, but he will get hurt eventually), now its time to dump Gabby II.
Dr Kildare

Burnsville, MN

#5 Jan 11, 2010
KLCI 106.1, OHH BOY! Gopher basketball must be on 'cco tonight or the annual farm report with Maynard Speis. My advice to the Wild....get a radio station where I can always count on to listen
Good luck to PMB
RiverRat

South Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 11, 2010
Dr Kildare wrote:
KLCI 106.1, OHH BOY! Gopher basketball must be on 'cco tonight or the annual farm report with Maynard Speis. My advice to the Wild....get a radio station where I can always count on to listen
Good luck to PMB
AMEN!! And Versus to boot!! As Directv customer, I don't get that now/yet either. Good thing I'll be at the game! No matter what, I wish Butchy was healthy. Wouldn't wish his situation on anybody. I would have liked to see him with Belanger and Latandresse for the "French Connection"! Or with Mikko to dish to him. Or as frosting on a Shep cake. Preferably the former, but bummer on concussion deal. My God, Burnsie too. Could you imagine? It woulda meant more puck control time at least, I think.
yanda

Eldora, IA

#7 Jan 11, 2010
Get well Butch! Wild up 3-2 after two against the pesky pens. GO WILD!
Kid JJ

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 11, 2010
More concussions can be expected if the league doesn't control the type of cheap shot Gonchar dished out tonight to Clutterbuck. Hope Gonchar gets a few days of league mandated vacation for his efforts. Gotta love this scrappy Wild team!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petr Sykora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brett Burns brings old spark back to ice, just ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 grizzlysteve 3
News Petr Sykora joins Minnesota Wild's minor-league... (Jan '10) Feb '10 BigTenBen 3
News Minnesota Wild give aching goalie time off (Jan '10) Jan '10 Scott in Orlando 2
News Wild look inward to improve and make a playoff ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 TC Florida 3
News Minnesota Wild dumps Petr Sykora, finally gets ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Former Scout 6
News Josh Harding perfect as Niklas Backstrom's repl... (Jan '10) Jan '10 J-No 1
News Sanctions not likely for Oshie (Jan '10) Jan '10 J-No 1
More from around the web