Red Wings blank Chicago

Red Wings blank Chicago

There are 1 comment on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Red Wings blank Chicago. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Ty Conklin made 36 saves for his seventh NHL shutout, and Johan Franzen scored twice to lift the Detroit Red Wings to a 4-0 win that snapped the Chicago Blackhawks' team-record, nine-game winning streak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Wing Nut

Denver, CO

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Yea baby!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pavel Datsyuk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blashill Challenging Young Wings To Become "Eli... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phartington 2
News NBC Sports Announces This Weekend's NHL Hockey ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News NBC hockey broadcaster Mike Emrick excited to c... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Marissa 2 2
News Datsyuk's Russian apartment broken into, $45K w... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Ramunas 3
News Linus Omark: Why Detroit Red Wings Should Aggre... (Dec '12) Dec '12 omark 1
News Life After Niklas Lidstrom: How Will the Detroi... (May '12) May '12 I will miss u 1
News Red Wings try to keep up road success in Montreal (Jan '12) Jan '12 nickand99 1
More from around the web