A reason to cheer | BlueJacketsXtra

A reason to cheer | BlueJacketsXtra

There are 3 comments on the BlueJacketsXtra story from Feb 7, 2010, titled A reason to cheer | BlueJacketsXtra. In it, BlueJacketsXtra reports that:

"Yes ... it is sad to see him move on. Hitch is a HoF coach, but I really can't argue with the decision either.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlueJacketsXtra.

Johnny D

Sandusky, OH

#1 Feb 7, 2010
What "releasing the beast" can do for a team .....
What the Puck

North Andover, MA

#2 Feb 7, 2010
I have to admit something has sparked this Team to look like a real professional Team. The last two games have been an absolute turnaround of what we have been seeing. As for last night's game, WOW!
The game was exciting the entire 60 minutes. Great game Blue Jackets! Oh, one last thought; I have noticed that after the game when you are leaving the ice the small children that line the top of the tunnel just to get the thrill of having one of you guys acknowledge them by a touch of the hand but are disappointed by your ignoring them. These are the fans and maybe the players of the future; please take one second to give them a thrill. Steve Mason, my hat is off to you. I seen you display the ultimate act of true sportsmanship when I seen you take the game puck and hand it to a very young child, an elated child that will never forget your kindness!
Seriously

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2010
The jury is still out on this one. The game against the stars looked very much like the same game they played the last time they lined up against the stars, you know, when hitch was the coach. As for the electricity in the arena for yesterday's game, you can send a note of thanks up to buffalo for sending all those fans down here to enjoy a game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Lalime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Portzline's NHL power rankings | BlueJack... (Mar '10) Mar '10 pittsburgh 1
News Jackets 4, Sabres 0: A reason to cheer | The Co... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Goaldigger 4 ever 5
News Aaron Portzline's NHL power rankings | The Colu... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Typical central O... 3
News Sabres call up Enroth (Nov '09) Nov '09 Buffalo sabre 1
News Biron Shuts Out Sabres; Tambellini Nets Hat Tri... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Agnis 1
News Vanke scores twice in Sabres 7-6 win over Leafs (Sep '09) Sep '09 BKK Puncher 2
News Sabres goalie Miller on road to recovery (Mar '09) Mar '09 corey 1
More from around the web