Boston Bruins down Philadelphia Flyers in shootout

Mar 17, 2012 Full story: MassLive.com

Tim Thomas stopped Danny Briere on the final shot after the first five skaters in the shootout all scored, and the Boston Bruins snapped a four-game losing streak by beating the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Saturday.

Full Story

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Good win for the B's they needed it even if it was a shootout. Hockey I thought was a team sport but the shootout the team depends one person to win the game. NHL should go back to a tie in OT unless it is a playoff game.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Grogan wrote:
Good win for the B's they needed it even if it was a shootout. Hockey I thought was a team sport but the shootout the team depends one person to win the game. NHL should go back to a tie in OT unless it is a playoff game.
I HATE the shootouts...:(

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 26, 2012
tron89 wrote:
Shootouts are good for nothin
I hear ya...and agree 100%

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I HATE the shootouts...:(
I always thought hockey is a team sport not to leave up to one player to win the game. I hope the NHL will change this for next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrice Bergeron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peter Chiarelli: Bruins Hope To Be Active Befor... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Willy 1
Were Boston Bruins To Quick To Let Jaromir Jagr... (Jul '13) Jul '13 joann acdonald 1
Free Agency - Jaromir Jagr still has much to of... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Carl 1
Boston Bruins Vs Chicago Blackhawks L... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ANONYMOUS 2
Bruins vs. Penguins: Boston Playmakers Doing Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 2
Back in time: Bruins F Jagr set to face first team (May '13) May '13 Marissa 2 1
Bergeron Could Return To Bruins On Monday Night (Apr '13) Apr '13 dmc 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Patrice Bergeron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••