Will P.K. Subban Be Getting A Call From Shanahan?

Jan 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: A Winning Habit

The Canadiens lost for a second consecutive time in a 5-4 shootout loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2012
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Jan 22, 2012
This blog post is a good one. I like the fact that even the Montreal homers are seeing what Subban is doing, even if the league seems unwilling to take much of a stand against it. It's worse than mere slew-footing (which is bad enough): he's actually slashing the blade of his skate across the foot of the opposing player, and it's a technique that's going to cause someone serious injury. In fact, it HAS caused serious injury: Jordan Staal lost half a season to this scumbag play. This blogger speculates that if he doesn't change his ways, other players will start targeting him. I sure hope so. I hope they begin today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

P.K Subban Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Vanek Stolen By Montreal Canadiens Mar '14 Nova 7
Canadiens vs Blackhawks Recap: Best game of the... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reg 1
NHL roundup: Subban, Pacioretty four points eac... (Jan '14) Jan '14 big bird 11 1
Habs' Markov seems uncertain entering contract ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Dev Starr 3
Top 5 Reasons the Montreal Canadiens Will Be Be... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Spartacus1962 18
Boundaries commission not unanimous on proposed... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jerry 1
Canadiens 2013 Draft Targets: Jordan Subban (Jun '13) Jul '13 arkumar 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

P.K Subban People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••