Stanley Cup Finals: Datsyuk brings Wings back to life

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Red Wings coach Mike Babcock wasn't sure what to expect in Pavel Datsyuk's return from injury after a 17-day layoff. Full Story
Nick

Southbury, CT

#1 Jun 7, 2009
Last night the Penguins did horible and I'm afraid that the Red Wings have this Stanley Cup in th bag.
Ginger

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jun 7, 2009
The differences between the Redwings team and other teams is the Wings played calm while others getting so frustrated by getting so many penalties sitting on the bench given the Wings more control of the game.

Stay out of the penalty box Pens, one more chance in game 6.
Mario L

Westerville, OH

#3 Jun 7, 2009
Pens can win game 6 in PGH but Game 7 will be a classic!
Ginger

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jun 7, 2009
Mario L wrote:
Pens can win game 6 in PGH but Game 7 will be a classic!
I am afraid it will repeating itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niklas Kronwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helene Elliott: Brawl, bizarre goal are black m... (Jan '14) Jan '14 daco grande 3
Detroit Red Wings' Ian White on commissioner Ga... (Nov '12) Dec '12 KingHockeyMan 5
NHLers play in charity game, deepen their resol... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Edward Jones 1
Detroit Red Wings: Johan Franzen's Growing Hate... (Mar '12) Mar '12 stevepicker 2
Red Wings try to keep up road success in Montreal (Jan '12) Jan '12 nickand99 1
NHL Predictions: Detroit Red Wings Will Be Soli... (Aug '11) Sep '11 wings fan 2
Why trade for Brad Stuart has helped Wings' eli... (May '08) Apr '10 Detrocks 7
More from around the web