If Nicklas Lidstrom were to retire......

If Nicklas Lidstrom were to retire...The Red Wings would add a free agent defenseman or two

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from May 12, 2010, titled If Nicklas Lidstrom were to retire...The Red Wings would add a free agent defenseman or two. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

WXYT's Scott "The Gator" Anderson pondered what the Red Wings might do if Nicklas Lidstrom actually retires this summer , and he suggests that the Red Wings' defense without Lidstrom would drop off dramatically in terms of talent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

david

Morristown, TN

#1 May 13, 2010
the wings to to get a little more physical and need to get afew gritty guys for next year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicklas Lidstrom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NHL trophy names could use polishing (Jun '12) Jun '12 Labatts 3
News Life After Niklas Lidstrom: How Will the Detroi... (May '12) May '12 I will miss u 1
News Detroit Red Wings: Johan Franzen's Growing Hate... (Mar '12) Mar '12 stevepicker 2
News Nicklas Lidstrom among Wings scheduled for Hock... (Aug '11) Dec '11 Andrea Fields 2
News NHL notebook: All-Star draft adds buzz | BlueJa... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Las Vegas Fred 1
News Brophy on Wings: Wheels falling off? (Sep '10) Oct '10 BobaFeet 3
News Coyotes' Fiddler insists that Red Wings won tha... (Apr '10) Jun '10 Go Hawks 5
More from around the web