Dallas Stars at Montreal Canadiens pr...

Dallas Stars at Montreal Canadiens preview

There are 24 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Jan 14, 2010, titled Dallas Stars at Montreal Canadiens preview. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Glen Metropolit Not your typical blockbuster match-up, but Daley and Metropolit grew up in the same tough Toronto neighborhood and are friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#1 Jan 14, 2010
Holy cow !!!!!!!!!Price won a game,or should I say Dallas played so poorly that price got a win out of it.........this guy should be in the minors........he is just not nhl calibre !!!
pure2play

AOL

#2 Jan 14, 2010
you're not worth a comment
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#3 Jan 14, 2010
pure2play wrote:
you're not worth a comment
You are not worth anything.....

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#4 Jan 15, 2010
what was real funny is the 3 goals he allowed
that game should have been 5-0 Habs !

BUT

even i will admit casue it's the truth.

Last night

there were stretches
where he was FANTASTIC.

he even pinched in properly on a poor line change with a fantastic pass around his goal to the other side of the ice to help get the forwards going back in the right direction.

3/4 full marks to price for that effort last night.

But realy 2 if not all 3 of the golas he gave up were once again and without any doubt whatsoevere

DEPLOREABLE!
ryanw

Kitchener, Canada

#5 Jan 15, 2010
are you kidding . how many shots did dallas have ? how many shots did montreal have ? so i guess marty turco should be in the minors as well. get a fucking life you piece of shit . why is it that all you can do is talk about how much you hate price ? this is a perfect example of the halak price debate . Maybe if price got to start more often against teams like dallas /florida/islanders , he could have just as many wins . look what happened when they put halak in against a real team ? the devils . what happened again ? oh yeah thats right , he lost .
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#6 Jan 15, 2010
ryanw wrote:
are you kidding . how many shots did dallas have ? how many shots did montreal have ? so i guess marty turco should be in the minors as well. get a fucking life you piece of shit . why is it that all you can do is talk about how much you hate price ? this is a perfect example of the halak price debate . Maybe if price got to start more often against teams like dallas /florida/islanders , he could have just as many wins . look what happened when they put halak in against a real team ? the devils . what happened again ? oh yeah thats right , he lost .
Hey lian rian,the habs cant afford to play price much because they are in a playoff hunt,and his win loss record says he should sit on the bench.........hows the phantom hockey league in pickyournose ontario going this year ??? how many phantom goals do you have this year ??Have you figured out where sparty wanted to meet you yet ??? haheeeeeehaa Have you cleaned out your shorts yet ya big chickenshit ???
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

#7 Jan 15, 2010
Spartacus,no one here needs your acknowlegement regarding Prices's effort. Your opinions aren't important and carry no substance. NOw F-OFF.
habs21

Saint-jérôme, Canada

#8 Jan 15, 2010
Spartacus1962 wrote:
what was real funny is the 3 goals he allowed
that game should have been 5-0 Habs !
BUT
even i will admit casue it's the truth.
Last night
there were stretches
where he was FANTASTIC.
he even pinched in properly on a poor line change with a fantastic pass around his goal to the other side of the ice to help get the forwards going back in the right direction.
3/4 full marks to price for that effort last night.
But realy 2 if not all 3 of the golas he gave up were once again and without any doubt whatsoevere
DEPLOREABLE!
I guess we are agreeing on this one. Price is only 22 and a lot of space for improvement. He will own Halak in the future, he has more desire to win and it worth a lot in playoffs. Anyway, the first goal was a joke and the second one too. The 3rd was a bad play from the defence, could have block it but you can't really blame him. He stood his ground after that, maybe he was a little rusty from those days without playing. I still want a trade with Halak and 1 other guy (like spacek) to get 1 other guy who can play with cammy and plecs.

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#9 Jan 15, 2010
Not sure if 1 great effort constitutes a comeback but I said from the get go I am all for his proving me wrong.

Just don't think he's going to and last night was in no way any indication that he's going to.

Never the less if by some FREAK OF NATURE HE ACTUALLY DOES, everyone who knows me knows I'll be the forst person in here saying how wrong I was.

P.S.

Just based on who were talking about here...Carey Price The Guy who's done NOTHING for 3+ years now
and will probabaly do nothing right through any playoff series we get elminated in early...IT AIN'T EVER, EVER, EVER GOING TO HAPPEN...NOT WITH THIS GUY, CAUSE IF HE HASN'T BY NOW...HE'S NEVER EVER GOING TO, THAT'S ONE THING THAT GETS PROVEN OVER AND OVER AND OVER WITH COUNTLESS GOALIES THROUGHOUT HISTORY...IN FACT...HISTORY TEACHES US THAT IT NEVER HAPPENS, AND IF IT DOES, IT'S A FIRST AND EVEN I WILL ADMIT IT AND REITERATE WHO WRONG I WAS...BUT SERIOUSLY...COOOOOOME OOOON...DOESN'T ANYONE HERE HAVE EYES? CAN YOU NOT SEE? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING FOR 3+ YEARS NOW? SERIOUSLY...WHAT...?

THIS GUY IS NEVER GOING TO RISE ABOVE
"MEDIOCRE" !

ne-ver!
pure2play

AOL

#10 Jan 15, 2010
F-OFF again loser. You have 2 goalies in Montreal who are great and being developed right this moment. It is exactly what both need at this young age as a goalie. There is nothing wrong with healthy competition for both guys. It's assholes like you who don;t get it. Every single knowledgeable person in hockey who has credibility knows that goaltenders take longer to develop. Its a fact, just like it's a fact that there are idiots like you on this forum.
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

#12 Jan 18, 2010
where are you DEv shit and SPARTASS. Come out and play. RANGERS 6 - HALAK 2. Six goals in two periods with a 2-0 lead. Maybe Halak had the flu because I heard he didn't take his flu shot.
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#14 Jan 18, 2010
pure2play wrote:
where are you DEv shit and SPARTASS. Come out and play. RANGERS 6 - HALAK 2. Six goals in two periods with a 2-0 lead. Maybe Halak had the flu because I heard he didn't take his flu shot.
Halak kept them in the game !! It could have been 10-2 if it wasnt for Halaks heroics !! If price was in nets I estimate it would have been 16-2... got that stink...Keep in mind no goalie ever has won every game they played in the nhl..... now take a pill and a bath ya stinker !!!
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

#15 Jan 18, 2010
heeee heeee hheee hheeee hee ehhhheeehhhhheee I can't stop laughing
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#16 Jan 19, 2010
pure2play wrote:
heeee heeee hheee hheeee hee ehhhheeehhhhheee I can't stop laughing
dumbass queer.....take a bath stinky
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

#17 Jan 19, 2010
I vote for DEVSTARR to be the Honorary President of this Forum. His intellect and keen sense of duty enable him to bring us the very latest news and brilliant commentary from the Montreal Canadians dressing room. We cannot lose his contribution to this forum...so quick everyone let's vote for DEVSTARR right now.
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#18 Jan 20, 2010
pure2play wrote:
I vote for DEVSTARR to be the Honorary President of this Forum. His intellect and keen sense of duty enable him to bring us the very latest news and brilliant commentary from the Montreal Canadians dressing room. We cannot lose his contribution to this forum...so quick everyone let's vote for DEVSTARR right now.
Thank you for the support... thank you very much...
DEV STARR

AOL

#19 Jan 20, 2010
I am king of da stupid
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#20 Jan 20, 2010
Price sure blew it in overtime against the blues tonight........A ten year old could have stopped that shot..........and he let a couple of stinkers in when they were in regulation too.......this guy should be shipped to the echl.........man what a stinker,just like our own stinky !!!
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

#21 Jan 21, 2010
DEV STARR wrote:
I am king of da stupid
so you agree that you're stupid?? Gee, you're even more stupid than I thought!! Since you agree, whatever you say from this point onward is fine with me because as you say....stupid is what stupid said..........
DEV STARR

AOL

#22 Jan 21, 2010
Yes, daddy beats me up with his penis and now i haz brain damamge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Ribeiro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elite NHL teams are selling; Coyotes should be ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 CHforever 2
News Capitals top Rangers 1-0 in OT for 2-0 series lead (May '13) May '13 lemonlaw 1
News Stars take down Predators (Jan '12) Jan '12 US Invaded By Naz... 1
News Stars try to stay hot against visiting Flyers (Dec '11) Dec '11 Marissa 2 1
News Stars 4, Wild 0: Dallas' second-period surge im... (Mar '11) Mar '11 channel 5 guy 13
News Jackets-Stars preview | BlueJacketsXtra (Dec '10) Dec '10 PCB 1
News Weiss, Horton lead Panthers past Stars 6-3 (Mar '09) Mar '09 ITS ME 4
More from around the web