Vermette's Short-Handed Goal Lifts Se...

Vermette's Short-Handed Goal Lifts Sens

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Mar 21, 2007, titled Vermette's Short-Handed Goal Lifts Sens . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Antoine Vermette scored a short-handed goal to lift the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday.

The winning goal came moments after the Blues thought they had taken the lead.

Brad Boyes put the puck in with 16:46 left and moments before play was stopped when Senators goalie Martin Gerber took possession of the puck. Replays showed that the puck went about a foot past the goal line before Gerber pulled it back with his stick and smothered it. The goal light wasn't turned on and the officials didn't look at replays until after play resumed. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Maroubra, Australia

#1 Apr 4, 2007
If you are going to have "Vermette" in your title, at least put a picture of him in your article

Maroubra, Australia

#2 Apr 4, 2007

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Fisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country singer Carrie Underwood marries Ottawa ... (Jul '10) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 7
News Nashville Predators (Apr '13) Apr '13 d 1
News Carrie Underwood In Bridgeport (Sep '12) Jan '13 America Gentleman... 2
News Brad Paisley Surprises Carrie Underwood Onstage... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Steve 1
News Hockey Wife Carrie Underwood Reaps Benefits of ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 i_m_watching 1
News Fisher, Rinne Lift Predators Over Panthers 3-1 (Mar '12) Mar '12 fisher 1
News Brian McGrattan's Christmas break was definitel... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Pat 1
More from around the web