Isles' Comrie eager to return to ice

Full story: Newsday 11
Mike Comrie yesterday said he feels ready to play, and the Islanders have been shorthanded at center. Full Story
Ron

Peekskill, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2008
They are going to lose anyway
Isiah Thomas

Bridgeport, CT

#2 Dec 17, 2008
The only difference between the Knicks franchise and the Isles franchise is fans actually go to Knick games.
listen

East Meadow, NY

#3 Dec 17, 2008
Please don't come back. Just keep haning out at TOKU in the Americana with Hilary. Stuff your face while yor team keeps getting their tails kicked. If that is too muchgo back to Canada and stuff your face with daddys money.
Calling Islander Fans

East Meadow, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2008
Comrie is no better than the rest of these Islander bums. Wow, they lost in overtime but came from behind, before they lost. Wow, they tried really hard, but lost. Wow, they waved to the crowd, but lost. They don't seem to set the bar very high. Islanders are the worst in the NHL. How do you spell LOSERS. And where are the Islander fans. No where to be found. Hiding like an ostrich. Because they know their team stinks! Ha ha ha, Islander fans. Ha, Ha, Ha! Wahoooooo! And just wait till Ricky RedLight returns.
Abner D

East Meadow, NY

#5 Dec 17, 2008
Ron wrote:
They are going to lose anyway
I second that, brother.
worst teams

East Meadow, NY

#6 Dec 17, 2008
Hocky- NY Islanders..
Football Detroit Lions
Baseball NY Mets.
whatever

Hempstead, NY

#7 Dec 17, 2008
yay our saviors.......
ISLES

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#8 Dec 17, 2008
Calling Islander Fans wrote:
Comrie is no better than the rest of these Islander bums. Wow, they lost in overtime but came from behind, before they lost. Wow, they tried really hard, but lost. Wow, they waved to the crowd, but lost. They don't seem to set the bar very high. Islanders are the worst in the NHL. How do you spell LOSERS. And where are the Islander fans. No where to be found. Hiding like an ostrich. Because they know their team stinks! Ha ha ha, Islander fans. Ha, Ha, Ha! Wahoooooo! And just wait till Ricky RedLight returns.
...and where are all the Rag fans? Oh, that's right, they're all walking around the coliseum at Islander games and spending their time reading/posting on Islander articles, obsessed as always with the Islanders.
Battfist

Columbus, OH

#9 Dec 19, 2008
Isiah Thomas wrote:
The only difference between the Knicks franchise and the Isles franchise is fans actually go to Knick games.
Isiah-I just saw you at an Islanders game.
Battfist

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 19, 2008
worst teams wrote:
Hocky- NY Islanders..
Football Detroit Lions
Baseball NY Mets.
what planet are on?
Isles are not on that level-yet.
Its not like we've been dwelling in the cellar of the standings for years.

Since: Dec 08

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Dec 19, 2008
listen wrote:
Please don't come back. Just keep haning out at TOKU in the Americana with Hilary. Stuff your face while yor team keeps getting their tails kicked. If that is too muchgo back to Canada and stuff your face with daddys money.
His dad now resides in Palm Springs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Comrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isles' Comrie also recovering from hip surgery (Sep '08) Jan '13 Lisa 11
Mike Comrie retires from NHL after undergoing t... (Feb '12) Feb '12 candyee 1
Pittsburgh Penguins Are On Fire: But a Question... (Dec '10) Jan '11 Marissa 2 14
Hilary Duff engaged to NHL player (Feb '10) Feb '10 soWhat 1
Pieces falling into place for refreshed Oilers (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jack Tupp 2
Oilers sign Mike Comrie (Sep '09) Sep '09 Jack Tupp 1
Heatley? Hell no (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jack Tupp 1
More from around the web