Trade can unsettle even vet like Isle...

Trade can unsettle even vet like IslesA' McAmmond

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Trade can unsettle even vet like IslesA' McAmmond. In it, Newsday reports that:

Here's the part of sports trades you don't hear about: The scene in Dean McAmmond 's living room two weeks ago after the 35-year-old veteran of 15 NHL seasons took the phone call informing him that the Ottawa ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Busey

Union City, NJ

#1 Mar 6, 2009
sucks..you never think of what goes on at home with some of these guys..

I hope he sticks.
Diesel Boxer Dog

New York, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2009
Guess you have to take the good with the bad.He still gets to play hockey for a living,but it muct suck to leave your family for long periods. Good luck to him.
Sean A

West Milford, NJ

#4 Mar 6, 2009
At least he is better than Okposo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Comrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Isles' Comrie also recovering from hip surgery (Sep '08) Jan '13 Lisa 10
News Mike Comrie retires from NHL after undergoing t... (Feb '12) Feb '12 candyee 1
News Pittsburgh Penguins Are On Fire: But a Question... (Dec '10) Jan '11 Marissa 2 14
News Hilary Duff engaged to NHL player (Feb '10) Feb '10 soWhat 1
News Pieces falling into place for refreshed Oilers (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jack Tupp 2
News Oilers sign Mike Comrie (Sep '09) Sep '09 Jack Tupp 1
News Heatley? Hell no (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jack Tupp 1
More from around the web