Blue Jackets | Prospect watch: Moore'...

Blue Jackets | Prospect watch: Moore's education continues | BlueJacketsXtra

There are 4 comments on the BlueJacketsXtra story from Jan 29, 2011, titled Blue Jackets | Prospect watch: Moore's education continues | BlueJacketsXtra. In it, BlueJacketsXtra reports that:

The new partnership could have been conceived by a screenwriter specializing in the "buddy cop" genre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlueJacketsXtra.

another scrub

Vincent, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2011
another EMBARRASSMENT for the CBJ another big draft BUST
bad defense

Vincent, OH

#2 Jan 29, 2011
scrubs and more SCRUBS. more EMBARRASSMENT
BeZ ee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2011
More waste.
Jackets Fan

Elkins Park, PA

#4 Jan 31, 2011
How is it embarrassment? He's in a slump, but EVERY SINGLE player goes through this (i.e. Rick Nash not scoring in 8 games, Brassard, not getting a point in 10 gms). He works really hard and really is the ONLY defenseman FROM SPRINGFIELD. And their is NO D in the NHL all star game from columbus. Plus, what you people are saying is more excuses why the jackets are awful and not being positive which you get more success being positive. And I would like to see ALL THREE of you losers skate and be better than JOHN and be in the all star game and be drafted in the first round. Also make 3 all star game appearances and win hardest shot in OHL. YEA what i thought. Like to see you people get off your butt and do better than john. Plus how could you say its embarrassment because i bet HONESTLY none of you three can SKATE and play hockey. Its competitive. and IF YOU SAY YOU DO PLAY HOCKEY, its probably mens league where their is NO checking!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Commodore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackets swing deal to go after blue-liner | Blu... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Dev Starr 20
News Jackets notebook: Commodore's exit draws near |... (Jul '11) Jul '11 General Jacket70 1
News Blue Jackets notebook: Don't sell Atkinson shor... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Tommy12 3
News Jackets swing deal to go after blue-liner | The... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Chark 7
News Blue Jackets notebook: Don't sell Atkinson shor... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Net Guru 1
News Blue Jackets turn their attention to defense | ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Net Guru 5
News Blue Jackets turn their attention to defense | ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Fire Bill Davidge 8
More from around the web