Red Wings win Game 2 in overtime

Red Wings win Game 2 in overtime

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 20, 2009, titled Red Wings win Game 2 in overtime. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Mikael Samuelsson scores 5:14 into extra session to give Detroit a 3-2 victory over Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jim

Birmingham, MI

#1 May 22, 2009
All you Blackhawk fans are great. Every one of you think that your going to give us any kind of challenge. Please concentrate on the Cubs... Oops not them, ok how about the Sox... oh yea the lost 20-1 last night ok ok ok how about the Bears... yea... not so much either. Ok so just relax, stop playing your stupid Jeremy Piven ad that is so cool.. Yea Detroit Sucks hmmm.... 4 cups in the last 11 years. Yea i guess they suck.
Jim

Birmingham, MI

#2 May 22, 2009
I guess we will keep playing the Detroit Sucks ad when we are in the stanly cup finals and you guys are watching baseball. Ok Ok
Jim

Birmingham, MI

#3 May 22, 2009
god you guys are so spineless. wont even put up a fight

Since: Dec 08

Edmonton, Canada

#4 May 22, 2009
Jim wrote:
god you guys are so spineless. wont even put up a fight
Gym, stop being an incessant masturbator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mikael Samuelsson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wings' Samuelsson: NHL owners are 'playing pret... (Dec '12) Dec '12 donald hawkins 1
News Dmitry Kulikov's shootout goal leads Florida Pa... (Mar '12) Mar '12 SabresFan 1
News Source: Canucks LW Raymond Has Fractured Vertebrae (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pound_Puppy 2
News Noel wants to make joy part of team's game | Th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Crash Davis 9
News Bruins' Boychuk hit by puck, goes to hospital (Feb '10) Feb '10 breandon 1
News 'Pie-Gate' latest controversy to surround Canucks (Feb '10) Feb '10 Halton GTA Ontario 1
News Home Swede home for NHLers (Oct '09) Oct '09 smooch 1
More from around the web