Toronto Maple Leafs Close to Landing Chicago Blackhawks' Brent Sopel?

Nov 23, 2009 Read more: Bleacher Report 6

Written By: Mark a oeThe Hard Hittera Ritter During tonighta s Hockey Night In Canada broadcast, Pierre LeBrun, a very reliable source in the past, lamented that the Chicago Blackhawks may be pursuing a trade with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Read more
floodsman

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 23, 2009
i like any trade involving Sharpe,but come on Sopel is no better than what Toronto already has.How about Kaberle for Sharpe and a second?Stajan and Kueleman for a first,Blake for a bag of pucks and bring up Hanson,Bozak and Stalberg.They cant do any worse and we get our Draft picks back
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#2 Nov 24, 2009
We should forget about trying to trade ourselves out of this mess... The leafs are putting out a good effort and with a little luck around the net,we would be winning a lot of these games that we are losing in the shootout or o.t.... Stay the course burkie.......dont try to be an overnight hero !!

Since: Dec 08

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Nov 25, 2009
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#4 Nov 25, 2009
Hey tupperware,do you have larengytis,or are you just a mute,,,, Any comments to go with your little non post ??

Since: Dec 08

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Nov 25, 2009
DEV STARR wrote:
Hey tupperware,do you have larengytis,or are you just a mute,,,, Any comments to go with your little non post ??
Hey sheep farmer,
I knew you'd find the link eventually. It speaks for itself.
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#6 Nov 25, 2009
Hey tuppie,you speech therapy is working,you now speak..not very intelligently,but you do speak... good for you tuppie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Stajan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calgary Flames aim to put scoring struggles beh... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Rwk 1
News Updated: Heat's Aulie traded to Toronto (Feb '10) Feb '10 Revelstoke 1
News Even with Kessel, Leafs' prospects gloomy (Nov '09) Nov '09 DEV STARR 2
News Maple Leafs unable to build on recent success (Nov '09) Nov '09 DEV STARR 3
News Leafs need to step it up (Oct '09) Oct '09 DEV STARR 1
News Leafs reloading for Kessel? (Sep '09) Sep '09 DEV STARR 2
News Leafs Get Mauled (Jun '09) Jun '09 Frogman 1
More from around the web