Chris Pronger: Born to Be a Philadelp...

Chris Pronger: Born to Be a Philadelphia Flyer

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Jun 29, 2009, titled Chris Pronger: Born to Be a Philadelphia Flyer. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

The Flyers made a major move on Thursday night by acquiring Chris Pronger and Ryan Dingle from the Ducks for Joffrey Lupul , Luca Sbisa, two first rounders and a third-round pick... by Bill Sudell 25 reads Opinion The Flyers made a major move on Thursday night by acquiring Chris Pronger and Ryan Dingle from the Ducks for Joffrey Lupul , Luca Sbisa, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Red Bandit

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2009
Glad we got him, but gave up to much for him. Mortgage our future for possible a one year rental player.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Carle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marty St Louis Gets The OT Winner To Seal A Thr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Reg 1
News Flyers Miss Out on Major Free-Agent Action (Jul '12) Jul '13 Grogan 8
News Lightning hire Cooper to replace fired Boucher (Mar '13) Mar '13 just me 1
News Flyers' possible draft pick: Olli Maatta (Jun '12) Jun '12 John James 1
News Pens try to stay alive in Game 6 against Flyers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Pelle Lindburgh 3
News Pens try to rebound from tough loss in Game 2 v... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Marissa 2 1
News Pronger still battling concussion symptoms (Feb '12) Feb '12 John James 2
More from around the web