Jackets notebook: Fisher's game in tu...

Jackets notebook: Fisher's game in tune with Predators | BlueJacketsXtra

There are 3 comments on the BlueJacketsXtra story from Feb 22, 2011, titled Jackets notebook: Fisher's game in tune with Predators | BlueJacketsXtra. In it, BlueJacketsXtra reports that:

Blue Jackets center Derek MacKenzie was one of about 200 guests invited to the Mike Fisher-Carrie Underwood celebrity wedding last July in Greensboro, Ga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlueJacketsXtra.

Dorsettfan

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Glad to hear Dorsett is back!!!! Let's go Blue Jackets.
Scott

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 22, 2011
And yet, the CBJ still have done nothing to address their "down the middle" or backend.
whatever

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Howsom, you missed out on Goligoski.

Wish I had your vision of riding this roster to the Stanley Cup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Erat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grades for Every Washington Capital at the 2014... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terry Jenkins 1
News Fisher, Rinne Lift Predators Over Panthers 3-1 (Mar '12) Mar '12 fisher 1
News Predators 4, Wild 0: Nashville passes Minnesota... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the real just ano... 1
News Blackhawks eliminate Predators with 5-3 win (Apr '10) Apr '10 Saluki Rod 1
News Blackhawks eliminate Predators with 5-3 win (Apr '10) Apr '10 Go Hawks 3
News Dumont Scores Twice To Rally Predators - NewsCh... (Apr '10) Apr '10 fathog 1
News Predators Rally For 3-2 Win, Deal Blues' Playof... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Ed Golterman 1
More from around the web