Game day scorecard | BlueJacketsXtra

Game day scorecard | BlueJacketsXtra

There are 1 comment on the BlueJacketsXtra story from Dec 26, 2010, titled Game day scorecard | BlueJacketsXtra. In it, BlueJacketsXtra reports that:

The Blue Jackets are 27-25-7 against the Blackhawks, including 16-10-4 in United Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlueJacketsXtra.

joeboo

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 26, 2010
I sure hope this team can collectively gather and play with some passion. It's not too late. Did we forget how to take away space. what happened to defense creating opportunities? C'mon arniel. Unlike some, I believe this team has the talent for a play off push. It's lack of collective effort. effort then confidence, only then will talent shine. C'mon guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marian Hossa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richard Panik not with Blackhawks yet due to vi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Game Preview: Chicago Blackhawks to Take On Inj... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News The Most Disappointing Players on the Chicago B... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues: Which R... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Reg 1
News NHL Rumors: Latest Buzz on Players Potentially ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 BigHawksFan 1
News Jonathan Toews Is The Greatest Captain Ever (Dec '13) Dec '13 Reg 4
News Chicago Blackhawks: Please End #ProjectBrookban... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reg 1
More from around the web