Can You Find Derek Stepan In This Photo? : Ranger Nation

Apr 22, 2012 Full story: nyrnation.net

Derek Stepan has quickly become one of the most invisible Rangers as of lately.A His play has slowly declined a little each game this season.A The same thing happened last season, his rookie season, where he started out great then slowly spiraled downwards.

Read more
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Prefecing my comment,I note that I've been a Ranger fan for over 60 years. Perspective? This organization,especially the years of Dolan/MSG ownership, has been the most overhyped,overvalued and least successful franchise in NY area sports, and the NHLwhen considering the foolish expenditures by this GM. They've managed to stifle the media criticism by simply ignoring them and gull the fans with their constant shilling by their own talking heads. As I've posted in the past,this season's record was deceiving. They have no clear out D, albeit 3-4 good technique D. They have 1 legitimate scorer,1-overpaid complimentary player and 1- all around solid forward who can't last much longer with his style of play. The have the all world 2011-12 goalie which is the ONLY reason they are even in the playoffs. Conclusion...why should any fan with a modicum of perspective be surprised?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marian Gaborik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NHL trade deadline: Rangers and Lightning repor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 mentally sick 2
News Marian Gaborik faces decision on hip surgery th... (Jan '09) Apr '13 Sunshine H 38
News Rangers deal Mike Rupp to Wild (Feb '13) Feb '13 lemonlaw 2
News Flyers-Rangers Preview (Jan '13) Jan '13 Francois 1
News Rangers' Addition of Rick Nash Could Mean Big T... (Sep '12) Sep '12 lemonlaw 1
News NHL Free Agency: Should the Rangers Extend an O... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mstewart9 1
News New York Rangers: Realistic Expectations for Ch... (Jun '12) Jul '12 drippydick 3
More from around the web