NHL notebook: Malhotra hopes to play ...

NHL notebook: Malhotra hopes to play | BlueJacketsXtra

There are 1 comment on the BlueJacketsXtra story from Jun 4, 2011, titled NHL notebook: Malhotra hopes to play | BlueJacketsXtra. In it, BlueJacketsXtra reports that:

Manny Malhotra returned to practice yesterday with the Vancouver Canucks, still hoping to play in the Stanley Cup Finals less than three months after a career-threatening eye injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlueJacketsXtra.

CHEERE

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 6, 2011
It still amazes me that words like "premier face and power play" are thrown around when NBC guys talk about Manny Malhotra. He is a class act on and off the ice and we foolish to let him go.

Just another example of the bone-head direction from the front office and scouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manny Malhotra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canucks Game Day: Rookie goalie a likely Wild c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Melissa Ramsay 1
News Vancouver Canucks' NHLPA rep Cory Schneider 'en... (Oct '12) Oct '12 daryl shim 1
News Mattila just loves the game (Feb '11) Sep '11 Quesnel Pee Wee I... 3
News Vancouver riots shame city after Boston Bruins ... (Jun '11) Aug '11 Word Up 76
News Vancouver Canucks fans riot after Stanley Cup G... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jim 11
News Cars set on fire in Vancouver following loss (Jun '11) Jun '11 JAZZ 9
News Cars set on fire in Vancouver after Game 7 loss (Jun '11) Jun '11 Canadians are stupid 3
More from around the web