Wild goalie Anton Khudobin's second t...

Wild goalie Anton Khudobin's second time around with team likely to be brief

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Wild goalie Anton Khudobin's second time around with team likely to be brief. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Andrei Kostitsyn #46 of the Montreal slides into goaltender Anton Khudobin #35 of the Minnesota WildCanadiens at the Bell Centre on September 26, 2010 in Montreal, Canada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

bybyBackstrom

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 13, 2011
Its time to say goodbye to Backstrom imo. His salary is huge and the team really has no shot anyways. I say bring up the kid for the rest of the year and let him back up Theo then trade Backstrom for picks ( if anyone would take him haha)
Scott in Orlando

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 13, 2011
It probably would be wise for the Wild to schedule Khudobin to start one game. It's not like Theodore needs the rest since the back up role he normally had provided plenty of that - but that the team should want to know what they have in Khudobin for future consideration. Plus, rushing Backstrom could be detrimental. Perhaps there is a back to back on the schedule soon for this to happen.
sid hartman

Portland, OR

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Backstrom sucks! keep the kid and trade backstrom for a used dufflebag to dump his salary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Harding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racin' With Jason: Trevor Bayne's multiple scle... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
News 2013 NHL Playoffs: Minnesota Wild Sunk Without ... (May '13) May '13 Reg 1
News Sabres continue postseason push, top Wild (Mar '12) Mar '12 i_m_watching 2
News McGinn Scores Twice, Avalanche Beat Wild 2-0 (Mar '12) Mar '12 pageant mom 1
News Josh Harding is back from the depths of a caree... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jon 1
News Jose Theodore becomes the big man in goal for M... (Jan '11) Jan '11 wtf 3
News Niklas Backstrom credits UMD alum Bob Mason wit... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Scott in Orlando 1
More from around the web