Josh Harding is back from the depths ...

Josh Harding is back from the depths of a career-threatening injury

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 5, 2011, titled Josh Harding is back from the depths of a career-threatening injury. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Josh Harding remains haunted by the pain that exploded in his right leg. A collision in the crease during a preseason game in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Jon

Sarnia, Canada

#2 Mar 6, 2011
Hopefully he can have a quick recovery. The timeline as shown at http://www.aclsurgeryrecovery.net wouldnt have him coming back in time...the Wild could use him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Harding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racin' With Jason: Trevor Bayne's multiple scle... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
News 2013 NHL Playoffs: Minnesota Wild Sunk Without ... (May '13) May '13 Reg 1
News Sabres continue postseason push, top Wild (Mar '12) Mar '12 i_m_watching 2
News McGinn Scores Twice, Avalanche Beat Wild 2-0 (Mar '12) Mar '12 pageant mom 1
News Wild goalie Anton Khudobin's second time around... (Jan '11) Jan '11 sid hartman 3
News Jose Theodore becomes the big man in goal for M... (Jan '11) Jan '11 wtf 3
News Niklas Backstrom credits UMD alum Bob Mason wit... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Scott in Orlando 1
More from around the web