Jacques Martin has to go

Jacques Martin has to go

There are 5 comments on the Simcoe.com story from Oct 24, 2011, titled Jacques Martin has to go. In it, Simcoe.com reports that:

MIDLAND The Montreal Canadiens are off to their worst start in more than 70 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Simcoe.com.

Labatts

Lindsay, Canada

#1 Oct 24, 2011
YES!!!
And so does 1 OVERPAID smurf!!!!
pureplay

AOL

#2 Oct 24, 2011
yes. I hope the canadiens lose the next 5 games and maybe someone will decide to fire both Martin and Gauthier. I want them to lose until someone gets fired or these idiots running the team will remain here.
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

#3 Oct 24, 2011
your correct...the only way this team is going to finally pull their head of their ass is to fire those two bobble heads and get a person in there who can get the players required.
Lakota

Swift Current, Canada

#4 Oct 24, 2011
Sadly there is not much the habs can do because of the outrageous contracts they have given the non performers. There is not a team in the league that will take the gomez contract.Some of the older,slower players are in the same catagory. Their hands are tied. What they could do is bury some of the bigger contracts in the minors and bring up some youth.This wont give them any more wins,but it will be a good start to a rebuild.
pureplay

AOL

#5 Oct 25, 2011
yes the player are to blame somewhat. But the biggest problem is the coach with his ridiculous system, the GM and the owner of the team. It has caught up to them, all the bad moves. They do not have the team makeup to compete in the eastern division. That is managements fault. Gomez ...its not his fault. Its managenent incompetence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Gorges Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daniel Briere injured after taking a check to t... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Spartacus1962 10
News NHL playoffs: How did Rene Bourque escape after... (May '13) May '13 Spartacus1962 3
News Montreal Canadiens Player Rumored To Be Coming ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Spartacus1962 1
News Canadiens at Hurricanes - The Iron Curtain (Mar '13) Mar '13 Spartacus1962 1
News Monday Morning Warmup - Can we overreact now? (Jan '13) Jan '13 Labatts 4
News NHL: League and union exchange proposals as loc... (Sep '12) Nov '12 John 15
News Gomez sidelined with concussion (Mar '12) Mar '12 Baja 3
More from around the web