Flyers' Laviolette praises Zherdev

Apr 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

After Friday's morning skate in Buffalo, the Flyers coach sang Zherdev's praises.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2011
John James

Somerset, PA

#1 Apr 9, 2011
He's the only one to praise him. He put him on waiver, smart move. Then brings him back. Stupid move. Lovy can go with Zherdev this summer along with half of the team. Big pay and long contract guys need to be trade bait. Bring in guys like Pronger, Coburn, Meszaros, Briere, Leino, Carcillo, Shelley, ect. I would rather see an aggressive team filled with heart. I've watched all but 3 games and they were boring when they were winning. This is going to ONE lousy summer. Either Buffalo or whoever is going to knock this bunch out in first round. Homer had better give up summer vacation and remake this team into a team Flyers fans can be proud of. Finally, as a last resort start Michael Leighton in playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jody Shelley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NHL Flyers pushing forward while waiting for NH... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sharon 1
NHL Trade Scenarios: 12 Enforcers Who Could Be ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 John James 1
Kimberly Hooley, New Hampshire School Bus Drive... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Kathaleen 1
Ruff calls out Flyers for 'whining' (Apr '11) Apr '11 Marissa 2 6
Is Humiliating Loss To Rangers A Wake-Up Call F... (Mar '11) Mar '11 John James 1
Gonzo | Lemieux needs to toughen up (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jim 3
Flyers' tough guys make own All-Star picks (Jan '11) Jan '11 Marissa 2 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jody Shelley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••