Red Wings re-sign Chelios

Jun 12, 2007 Full story: The Globe and Mail 13

“He has taken conditioning to a new level and has set the standard for how today's professional athlete trains year-round in order to compete at an elite level”

Despite his age, Chelios has played a key role for Detroit after Jiri Fischer was sidelined with a heart ailment during the 2005-06 season and Niklas Kronwall was injured last season. via The Globe and Mail

Full Story
getalife

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 13, 2007
Red Wings Suck. Oh ye, so does Detroit.
Wingnut

Plainfield, IN

#2 Jun 13, 2007
getalife wrote:
Jealously will get you nowhere, especially into the playoffs ! Get a real hockey team
getalife

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 13, 2007
Wingnut wrote:
<quoted text> Jealously will get you nowhere, especially into the playoffs ! Get a real hockey team
Seems as though you have pulled a nut. Playoffs? No one remember who was IN THE PLAYOFFS. It's the Cup or nothing. Other than the Wings, which suck, Detroit is a city that is whithering on the vine. Metro area less than 1 million. when we think Detroit, we think gangs, poverty, and of course pollution. Redeamning qualities, don't you think. Face it, your town is basically a piece of crap.
shannon

Mount Morris, MI

#4 Jun 16, 2007
TO GETALIFE YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE WE HAVE A BETTER CITY THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF HAVING.THE AVS SUCK AND ALWAYS WILL. THE ONLY REASON THEY WON THEIR LAST CUP IS BECAUSE OF RAY. THE WINGS ARE NOT THE THE ONLY TEAM WE HAVE, WE ALSO HAVE THE PISTONS,TIGERS,AND SHOCK.WHO DO YOU HAVE?
getalife

Denver, CO

#5 Jun 19, 2007
shannon wrote:
TO GETALIFE YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE WE HAVE A BETTER CITY THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF HAVING.THE AVS SUCK AND ALWAYS WILL. THE ONLY REASON THEY WON THEIR LAST CUP IS BECAUSE OF RAY. THE WINGS ARE NOT THE THE ONLY TEAM WE HAVE, WE ALSO HAVE THE PISTONS,TIGERS,AND SHOCK.WHO DO YOU HAVE?
You call that sewer a city? Your the Mobile,AL. of the north.Enough said.
Hookjawedbrown

Calgary, Canada

#6 Jun 22, 2007
Chelios is a bum plain and simple, but if you want to throw a million or 2 at a guy whats he to do, i would sign as well, I just really cant stand Chelios as a player at all.
DATSYUK FAN

Lennon, MI

#7 Jun 25, 2007
getalife wrote:
NO THEY DO NOT IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT GO TELL IT TO
DATSYUK AND ZETTABERG
WHO LEAD THE WING IN GOAL
patrick

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2007
First off chelois can kick some but hookjawedbrown conuks can u understand em a

go WING
Hookjawedbrown

Calgary, Canada

#10 Jul 20, 2007
patrick wrote:
First off chelois can kick some but hookjawedbrown conuks can u understand em a
go WING
???????, speak english there bud.
DATSYUK FAN

Lennon, MI

#11 Jul 21, 2007
patrick is he is talking america talk not candt talk
patrick

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2007
i was makeing a comeback after u saying chelois is a bum and talking like people from canada
tigers fan

Howell, MI

#13 Jul 23, 2007
yes he is a bum he shoude retired he is doing alot amy more
patrick

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2007
your mom is a bum i bet he got more money than u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jiri Fischer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jiri Fischer to make his on-ice return in Saginaw (Mar '08) May '09 Dennis L from Det... 5
Jiri Fischer (Nov '06) Mar '09 Randomless 2
Is Jiri Fischer ready to play for the Wings? Mar '09 Randomless 0
Red Wings expect Dominik Hasek's decision on ca... (Jun '07) Jul '07 patrick 2
Red Wings Re-Sign 45-Year-Old Chelios (Jun '07) Jun '07 shannon 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jiri Fischer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••