Sabres fight back vs. Senators

Sabres fight back vs. Senators

There are 3 comments on the Sportsnet.ca story from Feb 22, 2007, titled Sabres fight back vs. Senators. In it, Sportsnet.ca reports that:

Sabres fight back vs. Senators All 12 players on the ice took part in the brawl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sportsnet.ca.

RW Larson

Northridge, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2007
The Ottawa Player & Coach Bryan Murray
(Ottawa) Should be FINED & SUSPENDED!!
Lindy Ruff(Bflo) kept his cool while arguing with Murray (I'd like to call him other names!;<Murray> Watch the video! He stood up on the edge of the wall & looked like he whanted to attack the Bflo. Coach!! This unprofessional behavior should NOT be tolerated! Will NHL Do the right thing?? Doubt it!! No Backbone!!! >>(Whimpy!!)How about a Ol'Fashioned Boston Tea Party??!!!(If NHL Lays down??)What do others Think??
Burt

AOL

#2 Feb 24, 2007
Hey, that's Ottawa we're talking about. Won't it look good if the Sabres win tonoght. We have a lot of the farm club playing.
joemac

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 8, 2007
emery will crumple faster than one of your 2$ bills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Spezza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Trading Jason Spezza Might Not Be So Great ... (May '14) May '14 adcrebecca 1
News Jason Spezza Injury Update (Mar '13) Mar '13 Theottawacup 2
News Senators defenceman Erik Karlsson becomes poste... (Feb '13) Feb '13 sdd10060 1
News What Are The Ottawa Senators Worth? (Nov '12) Nov '12 Hel lo hello 1
News Senators get four of five NHL All-Star Game sta... (Jan '12) Jan '12 dmc 3
News Jason Spezza scores in overtime as Senators com... (Mar '11) Mar '11 LeftCoast Florida 1
News Ottawa's Bobby Butler celebrates his penalty sh... (Sep '10) Sep '10 ray emond 1
More from around the web