Controversial goal helps doom Flyers

Controversial goal helps doom Flyers

There are 2 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Mar 8, 2008, titled Controversial goal helps doom Flyers. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

“You can see on the film, it was kind of a sneaky play. It worked, he didn't get caught. 'He can say what he wants. If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin', I guess.”

The replay is conclusive. Buffalo Sabres forward Tim Connolly was inside his own blue line and headed for the bench when Derek Roy caught a pass from Maxim Afinogenov inside the Flyers blue line and streaked ... via CourierPostOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

angry flyes fan

Newport News, VA

#1 Apr 25, 2008
yeah and what about the 2 goals last night against the canadiens
2 goals that should have never happened
one was a high stick and one was power play that was not even a penalty
all season the flyers have been getting screwed out of wins and im tired of it
Flyers Golf Squad

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2008
GOHABS GO:
1 - He touched it 2 inches under the cross bar. Its good.

2 - The shoulder is the part of the body close to the head not part of the leg. But Richards not having a head I can see how he got confused.

3 - Flukie goals by the flyers and 2 posts by the habs. Should of been 5-0. Your team should focus on getting better instead of complaining when they got some huge breaks in round 1.

THEY CHOKED! BIG TIME !

PS. Golf balls are all hit directly from the ground so you guys should be ok in about 4-5 games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Pominville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wild's Jason Pominville, newly acquired from Sa... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buffalo Bull 1
News Sabres-Canadiens Preview (Feb '13) Feb '13 Spartacus1962 8
News Kaleta is a game-changer, by necessity (Apr '12) Dec '12 Rick Jennerat 2
News Sabres 5, Blue Jackets 0: Flat Blue Jackets los... (Dec '10) Dec '10 mark-strasburg 12
News Sharp scores twice as Hawks (Oct '10) Oct '10 Gomer 1
News Isles rally against Sabres, but lose in shootout (Dec '08) Dec '08 Gullivan 7
News Sabres roll past Islanders, 7-1 (Oct '08) Oct '08 Too Bad 3
More from around the web