The Kid Returns

The Kid Returns

There are 18 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Nov 21, 2011, titled The Kid Returns. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

James Neal might be the happiest person on earth now that Sidney Crosby is back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

Hey All

Wheeling, WV

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Welcome back SID!!!
Hey All

Wheeling, WV

#2 Nov 22, 2011
GOOD JOB SID!!!
welcome back!!
fid

Birmingham, AL

#3 Nov 22, 2011
Fid
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Dec 8, 2011
the wuss is gone again

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2011
The Flyers beat the Penguins...Go Flyers!!!
born back east

Vancouver, Canada

#7 Dec 16, 2011
who is more of a wuss gaborik or crosby but by looking at crosbys last interview i think he is going to retire hes to srambled in the nogan,,take a couple of seasons off work out come back with the strenght of double and you will be fine hard muscle cruches impact
born back east

Vancouver, Canada

#8 Dec 16, 2011
hes already starting to act like ali unless hes addicted to pills or synthetics that will sramble your brain too
moneymoney

Plymouth, MN

#9 Dec 19, 2011
I really think Crosby needs to find a new career, what a Wuss. Dude is collecting 10million dollar and crying about a headache. Baby... we really don't need you either, Malkin is our Captain, with Neal, with Staal, these are the people who takes hit everyday and they don't cry about it.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 20, 2011
Now the kid is gone...and has taken someother players with him...who would ever call Pronger or Giroux a wuss...at least not to their face...I hope they come up with a good solution, to these concussions in the NHL...before we lose anymore players...
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#13 Feb 26, 2012
i wouldnt have a problem calling pronger a big baby he is a dity player and its just karma but with crosby its like orr poor kid

Location hidden

#14 Feb 26, 2012
abadapple wrote:
i wouldnt have a problem calling pronger a big baby he is a dity player and its just karma but with crosby its like orr poor kid
I'd like to see you call Pronger a big baby right to his face...that would be interesting...Yeah right!!!
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#15 Feb 26, 2012
you have no idea what my stature is i already have when he played in st lois i called him a baby behind the bench bring it on you think you are a smartypants i eat prongers for breakfast hes a dirty player and deserves a licking its called karma i hope hhe retires coffee had class prongers a bum

Location hidden

#16 Feb 26, 2012
abadapple wrote:
you have no idea what my stature is i already have when he played in st lois i called him a baby behind the bench bring it on you think you are a smartypants i eat prongers for breakfast hes a dirty player and deserves a licking its called karma i hope hhe retires coffee had class prongers a bum
Behind the glass is onething...right to his face, it quite another...
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Feb 26, 2012
not REALLY MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS BIGGER THAN PRONGER AND I HAVE NO PROBLEMS KICKING HIS ASS LIKE HE KICKS MINE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PRONGER TRY TO DEAL WITH ONE OF US YOU ARE JUST A PRONGER LOVER HES A DIRTY PLAYER AND DESERVES A SHIT KICK JUST LIKE SEAN AVERY I CALLED OUT THAT SCUM TOO SLOPPY SECONDS SAME CLASS AS PRONGER FU

Location hidden

#18 Feb 26, 2012
abadapple wrote:
not REALLY MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS BIGGER THAN PRONGER AND I HAVE NO PROBLEMS KICKING HIS ASS LIKE HE KICKS MINE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PRONGER TRY TO DEAL WITH ONE OF US YOU ARE JUST A PRONGER LOVER HES A DIRTY PLAYER AND DESERVES A SHIT KICK JUST LIKE SEAN AVERY I CALLED OUT THAT SCUM TOO SLOPPY SECONDS SAME CLASS AS PRONGER FU
Is there something wrong with your shift key??? btw, don't you shout at me...
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#19 Feb 26, 2012
hey marrissa you are hearing me shouting at you and voices i think you need a shrink anything intelligent to say i guess not you are crazy look at the time you spend on topix get a life
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#20 Feb 26, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with your shift key??? btw, don't you shout at me...
no more time to talk to a retard
born back east

Vancouver, Canada

#21 Feb 26, 2012
pronger ia a goon i told him so right to his face and kicked his can in college hockey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Neal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lucky coincidence protects patients from stray car (Jul '13) Jul '13 who cares 2
News James Neal has a concussion (Apr '13) Apr '13 hatty 5
News Flyers bully their way past Penguins, 6-4 (Apr '12) Apr '12 dman 20
News Blue Jackets notebook: Dorsett has a concussion... (Feb '11) Feb '11 WHS76 4
News Boll, Sestito are bruise brothers | The Columbu... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Come on Dispatch 2
News Boll, Sestito are bruise brothers | BlueJackets... (Dec '10) Dec '10 miles 4
News Jackets-Stars preview | BlueJacketsXtra (Dec '10) Dec '10 PCB 1
More from around the web