Senate urges Obama to pardon first bl...

Senate urges Obama to pardon first black champ

There are 8 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 25, 2009, titled Senate urges Obama to pardon first black champ. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The Senate urged President Barack Obama Wednesday to pardon the late black heavyweight champion Jack Johnson, who was sent to prison nearly a century ago because of his romantic ties with a white woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

T-RX

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jun 25, 2009
With all there is to do why are they wasting time
on this issue?
hiya

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2009
WHERE ARE ALL WHITE WOMEN AT?? I AM AFRICAN WARRIOR KING LOOKING FOR MY TORRANCE PRINCESS.
a Reader

Carson, CA

#4 Jun 25, 2009
Just repeal it and be done with it. I read once that every president but four had extra-marital affairs while in office. Folks just enjoy the gossip that's all. Let's get on with taking care of the economy! And if the "little guy" has to take a pay cut or a furlough, so should the ding-dongs in Washington and Sacramento who wasted our money.
PokerFace

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2009
Let this be a great history lesson to all the trap lovers (white girls.) Kobe Bryant, Michael Strahan and OJ, were not coincedences. America is not mature enough for their princesses to be with a rich Black men, because it's an insult to jealous white men. I feel sorry for Tiger Woods, because his N----wake-up call is coming soon. His white wife is going to come up missing, dead, beat, or she will be filing for divorce because he "works to much," and she will recieve millions to give to some white or Jewish lawyer. Stay Tuned.
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 25, 2009
hiya, why do all of the dumbassed responses come from the LA area?
hiya

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2009
That is because DUMBASSES like you read these kinds of comments and response back to them you whiskey tango backwood pinebeetle. Is that better for you.....
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#8 Jun 27, 2009
hiya wrote:
That is because DUMBASSES like you read these kinds of comments and response back to them you whiskey tango backwood pinebeetle. Is that better for you.....
Like I said, why all the dumbassed responses from LA? No wonder Ca. is 48 billion in debt. 27 billion in entitilements for dumbasses like you.
hiya

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2009
WTF where did this comment come from? You need to do some more research on the world economy instead trying to slam california, because the mismanagement of the goverment spending.Yes, i paying for the problem and so are you wheter you want to believe this cockamamie crap. The last time i check all states and there economy wasn't doing that well especially with the high jobless rate. I also enjoy commenting with you pinebeetle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NHL Star Say Parents Spent His Millions (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kevin from michigan 1
News Pardon Urged For Heavyweight Fighter Johnson (Apr '13) Apr '13 Cathy Credeur 1
News NHL Predictions: 10 Teams That Will Compete for... (Jul '11) Jul '11 abadapple 2
News McCain, King resolution calls for pardoning boxer (May '11) May '11 Bird 1
News College hockey seeks pain relief (Nov '10) Nov '10 RHE 1
News PAINTER: Kings causing a buzz around Southland (Nov '10) Nov '10 pete 2
News High expectations greet L.A. Kings for tonight'... (Oct '10) Oct '10 C MAC 2
More from around the web