Sam Donnellon: Fans snooze, Flyers lose

Feb 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

WITH 1 MINUTE and 22 seconds left in regulation, those in the Wells Fargo Center who had bothered to return to their seats after each intermission began to chant, for the first discernible time, "Let's go, Flyers." Until then, most of their emotions had been expressed through the clapping of hands at intermittent times of the game, not unlike when ... (more)

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2012
John James

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

I really enjoy Sam Donnellon's contributions. He was absolutely right on with his comments on Winnipeg loss. But, this time he tapped around the issue. What does Lavollette has over the Philly media. HE and only HE is responsible for the overall performance of his club. The Flyers WILL NOT play Lovey's system whatever the heck it is. They didn't last year. Remember last January. Everybody point fingers at the jerseys. WHEN the heck will someone point a finger at the COACH. But, Sam keep up the good work. Think of those who poor slobs who pay big bucks to watch that moronic coaching.
dman

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Bryzgalov and his lack of focus and temporary senility when seeing the puck are kind of an issue as well.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ilya Bryzgalov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Flyers: Grading Their Performance ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DMAN 2
NHL Rumors: Philadelphia Flyers Interested In R... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Zitface 1
NHL Rumors: Why was Sergei Bobrovsky Bumped fro... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BlueJacketsFan-Wa... 2
Inside the Flyers: Locked-out NHL players not t... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John James 1
Philadelphia Flyers: What Happens If Ilya Bryzg... (Aug '12) Oct '12 Stop the press 2
Pens try to stay alive in Game 6 against Flyers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Pelle Lindburgh 3
Flyers top Canadiens to clinch playoff berth (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1

Search the Ilya Bryzgalov Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••