What It Will Take To Get llya Bryzgalov

What It Will Take To Get llya Bryzgalov

There are 1 comment on the Philly Sports Daily story from May 15, 2011, titled What It Will Take To Get llya Bryzgalov. In it, Philly Sports Daily reports that:

With their need for a bona fide starting goaltender listed as top priority in the offseason for the Flyers, all eyes shifted immediately to Phoenix Coyotes backstop Ilya Bryzgalov, who will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. But while Flyer fans fall in love with the prospect of acquiring the soon-to-be 31-year old 2010 Vezina Trophy ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly Sports Daily.

anonymous

Canada

#1 May 17, 2011
After Bryzgalov's comments regarding moving to Winnipeg, he deserves to get picked up by no one and forced to eat some humble pie. Maybe he should pack his things and ship back to Siberia or wherever he came from.

We don't need whiny, overpaid spoiled children like that in our professional National Hockey League. What about some appreciation for the people that gave you the luxurious lifestyle you live?

You're an ignorant, ungrateful excuse of a person.
I pity your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilya Bryzgalov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia Flyers: Grading Their Performance ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DMAN 2
News NHL Rumors: Philadelphia Flyers Interested In R... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Zitface 1
News NHL Rumors: Why was Sergei Bobrovsky Bumped fro... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BlueJacketsFan-Wa... 2
News Inside the Flyers: Locked-out NHL players not t... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John James 1
News Philadelphia Flyers: What Happens If Ilya Bryzg... (Aug '12) Oct '12 Stop the press 2
News Pens try to stay alive in Game 6 against Flyers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Pelle Lindburgh 3
News Flyers top Canadiens to clinch playoff berth (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
More from around the web