Joe Nieuwendyk open to dealing rights...

Joe Nieuwendyk open to dealing rights to Brad Richards

There are 1 comment on the NHL.com story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Joe Nieuwendyk open to dealing rights to Brad Richards. In it, NHL.com reports that:

BOSTON Having seen what the Phoenix Coyotes received for trading the negotiating rights of free-agent-to-be goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to the Philadelphia Flyers, Dallas GM Joe Nieuwendyk admits that he would like to strike a similar deal for Brad Richards, who will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "It's our intention as well to move those ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NHL.com.

Gary

AOL

#1 Jun 13, 2011
I had just heard from Brad Richards himself here In Florida that theres just two teams hes Interested and waving his no trade clause and thats back to the Tampa Bay Lightning Or to the Detroit Red Wings he wants to be on a contender that's the news I'm getting here out of florida any way I dont believe that Tampa Bay can sign both Richards and Stamkos that would be between 14-15 million for both with a cap at 22 million dont see that happening and Detroit could easily offer him 7 to 8 miilion per year for say 6 years!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilya Bryzgalov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia Flyers: Grading Their Performance ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DMAN 2
News NHL Rumors: Philadelphia Flyers Interested In R... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Zitface 1
News NHL Rumors: Why was Sergei Bobrovsky Bumped fro... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BlueJacketsFan-Wa... 2
News Inside the Flyers: Locked-out NHL players not t... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John James 1
News Philadelphia Flyers: What Happens If Ilya Bryzg... (Aug '12) Oct '12 Stop the press 2
News Pens try to stay alive in Game 6 against Flyers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Pelle Lindburgh 3
News Flyers top Canadiens to clinch playoff berth (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
More from around the web