Sources: Islanders expected to take M...

Sources: Islanders expected to take Matt Duchene

There are 114 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Sources: Islanders expected to take Matt Duchene. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Islanders will ignore the pleas from the majority of their fan base and bypass center John Tavares in favor of Brampton center Matt Duchene in tonight's NHL Draft, according to sources familiar with the Colorado Avalanche , who hold the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Brian from the Cape

Mastic, NY

#111 Jun 27, 2009
De Haan better be Denis Potvin or trading all those picks were nuts.
Arnold

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#112 Jun 27, 2009
once again JERKOFF day gets it wrong.
NY rangers fan

Haledon, NJ

#113 Jun 27, 2009
HEY dip shit louie, Bohemia is where my office is . Along with 4 acres and 52 employees. Not where i live.

I live on the Water in a gated community with a comfortable 8200 sq ft.

And i travel by Good old 2009 MB s 550 about 20 times a year to see the greatest team in nhl history, my beloved NY RANGERS.

You see jerkoff , unlike you scummmbag Icelander fans , we stick with our team through thick and thin and still pack MSG.

Your joke of a fan base shows up when times are bad with about 600 fans.

A bigger joke- I go to every Ranger Icelander game at that shithole in Nassau and the place is 9 out of ten Ranger Fans. That a disgraceful organization .

So why dont you just sit there and shut up doooshbag and wait for your section 8 check
PucksInTheNet

Nutley, NJ

#114 Jun 27, 2009
SteveP wrote:
<quoted text>You will be the first one to support Garth and Mr. Wang. You know, the owner that has lost millions of his own money and the fact that so called fans like you have no clue what you are talking about. Garth knows what he is doing, Mr. Wang is still learning the business. Now if the idiot liberals on Long Island would give the man his lighthouse, they will come. If not, Long Island will lose the Ilsanders. Go Isles! and go Garth!
Whoa, whoa, whoa sweetie!!! Do your homework!!!!! It's not the "liberals" that are blocking the Lighthouse - it's been pretty much Republicans that are the stumbling block. Now, I won't turn this into a political thing, because you have support for the Lighthouse on both sides of the aisle, but it is absolutely hysterical to suggest that libbies are stopping the project.

You just wanted to write "Liberal," didn't you?
PucksInTheNet

Nutley, NJ

#115 Jun 27, 2009
NY rangers fan wrote:
HEY dip **** louie, Bohemia is where my office is . Along with 4 acres and 52 employees. Not where i live.
And i travel by Good old 2009 MB s 550 about 20 times a year to see the greatest team in nhl history, my beloved NY RANGERS.
You see jerkoff , unlike you scummmbag Icelander fans , we stick with our team through thick and thin and still pack MSG.
A bigger joke- I go to every Ranger Icelander game at that **** in Nassau and the place is 9 out of ten Ranger Fans. That a disgraceful organization .
So why dont you just sit there and shut up doooshbag and wait for your section 8 check
You certainly speak with the class and grace of a highly paid executive at one of Long Island's top drawer corporations.

Go ask your boss for a raise. Better yet, ask him for Rangers tickets. CEOs looooove giving those out.

Okay, starting now, EVERYBODY PLEASE IGNORE THIS RACIST PIECE OF EXCREMENT. I know, I'm clearly not following my own advice because I'm responding. But being obnoxious to this guy is like drinking orange soda with crack sprinkled into it i.e. really, really, really fun.

And I would know because, you know, all of us Long Islanders are junkies.
Nuts in Henriqs mouth

Bronx, NY

#116 Jun 27, 2009
Does anyone really know anything about any of these guys who get drafted. 90% probably are never heard from again. As far as Ranger fans supporting their team. Give me a break there's 8 million people in manhattan. You can get 16k for Liberty games too. Go pleasure yourself in to your mouth.
deliveryboy

Randolph, NJ

#117 Jun 28, 2009
NY rangers fan wrote:
HEY dip **** louie, Bohemia is where my office is . Along with 4 acres and 52 employees. Not where i live.
A bigger joke- I go to every Ranger Icelander game at that **** in Nassau and the place is 9 out of ten Ranger Fans. That a disgraceful organization .
Oh boy we didn't know we were talking to a big shot.
deliveryboy

Randolph, NJ

#118 Jun 28, 2009
PucksInTheNet wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly speak with the class and grace of a highly paid executive at one of Long Island's top drawer corporations.
Go ask your boss for a raise. Better yet, ask him for Rangers tickets. CEOs looooove giving those out.
Okay, starting now, EVERYBODY PLEASE IGNORE THIS RACIST PIECE OF EXCREMENT. I know, I'm clearly not following my own advice because I'm responding. But being obnoxious to this guy is like drinking orange soda with crack sprinkled into it i.e. really, really, really fun.
Good One!
NY rangers fan

Haledon, NJ

#120 Jun 28, 2009
PucksInTheNet wrote:
<quoted text>

HEY DOOshbag your name fits- pucks in net is what RICKY saw evert time he turned around!

Cant wait to see that little smurf you drafted first get taken out by pick number 2

Hes gonna run his ass over , hopefully hell tear the kids knee out and end it quick!

Looks to me like hes a whiner like CINDY and we know how bettman likes to protect the babys on clubs that are in the gutter!

One more thing , you'll be in KC soon and dont even think about jumpin ship to watch ny only team because we can tell who you isle pussys are and we'll drag your ass outta msg and give you a beaten!!!!
PucksInTheNet

Nutley, NJ

#121 Jun 28, 2009
deliveryboy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy we didn't know we were talking to a big shot.
Yeah, he's a real f****n peach. All the other Rags fans can't stand him. And such command of the English language. What the hell is "evert time"? Is that where Chris Evert stands in the goal wearing MC Hammer pants?

Oh oh oh oh Stop! Evert time!
NY rangers fan

Haledon, NJ

#123 Jun 28, 2009
Remember you dirtbags, were original 6 franchise

Yours is finished and moving to a place like KC -What a friggin joke

But in all honesty, you lowlife scumbag fans dont deserve more from the slant eye commi rice patty savage!
rick dipietro

Haledon, NJ

#125 Jun 28, 2009
NY rangers fan wrote:
Cant believe TMZ just reported That Tavares is a **** and lives with boyfriend in apartment in CANADA.
**** never make it in hockey
Wait till the sweed takes him out , but in the mean time Ricky and garth the other queers can **** off
Your right dude , that was his boyfriend next to him at the draft

The slant eye commi likes queers, look at okposo
deliveryboy

Randolph, NJ

#126 Jun 30, 2009
NY rangers fan wrote:
But in all honesty, you lowlife scumbag fans dont deserve more from the slant eye commi rice patty savage!
Considering your team is one of the "original 6" you sure haven't won much yourselves
Justice

Southampton, NY

#127 Jun 30, 2009
NY rangers fan wrote:
Right an orgininal six franchise that could only manage to win 4 cups since the inception of the NHL. Isles did that four years in a row. Since then you team has accomplished anything either. All the Rag fans talk about how awsome the Rangers are, but the funny thing is, I never see them raise up the cup at the end of the season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garth Snow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DiPietro undergoes hip surgery (May '07) Dec '11 Jason 13
News Isles agree to 5-year deal with Calder finalist... (May '11) May '11 designerbag 1
News Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 usmcsniper1 5
News Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 Marissa 2 2
News College hockey seeks pain relief (Nov '10) Nov '10 RHE 1
News Islanders show Leafs how it's done (Nov '09) Nov '09 Stevo4 1
News Islanders sign Biron as another backup to DP (Jul '09) Jul '09 TheMetalChick 6
More from around the web