Isles Nielsen not angry about hit from Mottau

Full story: Newsday

Six weeks after suffering multiple leg injuries resulting from a blindside hit by Devils defenseman Mike Mottau , Islanders center Frans Nielsen seems willing to let bygones be bygones.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Future

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

He is a top part of the Islanders future. A fearless young man. This guy will be a 60+ point provider in two years. No suport at the moment.
champ4

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

i truly hope no one expected the islanders to beat san jose last night.right? let me tell you they have some team.... i wish we were them hahahaha lol..... lets go islanders......
Battfist

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I hope somebody on the team is mad...
Forrest Eagleworthy III

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

This may seem a bit off topic; however, I just wanted to be on the record as saying that Scott Gordon is the Rich Kotite of hockey. Thank you.
No Future

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Nielesen will be better than Wayne Gretzky, Sydney Crosby and Rick DiPietro combined! He cannot and will not be denied! Oops, hit my head... Never mind.
aka

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I wonder what is going to happen if the Islanders are lucky enough to actually get Tavares from the draft, and hang on to him,who on this train wreck of a "team" are they going to have on the roster to protect him, as he is slight of build, Jackman?, only a middleweight, Sutton?,anybody's grandmother could beat him, he fights like a sissyish girl, they better pick up someone like Laroque, or a reasonable facsimile or he will get ran into the boards constantly!
gutty

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

Will this be the worst statistical seaon for this team in its storied history?? Kind of sad even though we want to win the Tavares sweepstakes. We are a NY team....It just kills me that we are even below the lowely Jets now as far as a joke of a team. Kills me to watch this. I also think its time to say bye to Martinek and Sutton. Both cant stay healthy and it is hindering us D wise. When healthy I love Radek and Sutton provides size but these guys are brittle and not to be relied on for a full season. Other than last year...Radek misses 2/3 of every season. No way to build a team. We need big bodies to protect Dipi and keep him healthy when he fully returns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garth Snow Discussions

Search the Garth Snow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DiPietro undergoes hip surgery (May '07) Dec '11 Jason 13
Isles agree to 5-year deal with Calder finalist... (May '11) May '11 designerbag 1
Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 usmcsniper1 5
Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 Marissa 2 2
College hockey seeks pain relief (Nov '10) Nov '10 RHE 1
Islanders show Leafs how it's done (Nov '09) Nov '09 Stevo4 1
Islanders sign Biron as another backup to DP (Jul '09) Jul '09 TheMetalChick 6
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••