Troubled Islanders agree to preseason...

Troubled Islanders agree to preseason game in KC, which is look...

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 16, 2009, titled Troubled Islanders agree to preseason game in KC, which is look.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The New York Islanders agreed to play a preseason game against the Los Angeles Kings next September in Kansas City, raising questions about their future on Long Island .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Tyler

Holyoke, MA

#1 Jan 17, 2009
I really want a team in CT, I know the Mayor of Hartford went and talked to NHL officials, but as he said with the 'Hartford Renaissance', a pro hockey team is what we need. I heard the penguins were unhappy with their location, but I think the Penguins should stay. I hope we can get one soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garth Snow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DiPietro undergoes hip surgery (May '07) Dec '11 Jason 13
News Isles agree to 5-year deal with Calder finalist... (May '11) May '11 designerbag 1
News Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 usmcsniper1 5
News Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 Marissa 2 2
News College hockey seeks pain relief (Nov '10) Nov '10 RHE 1
News Islanders show Leafs how it's done (Nov '09) Nov '09 Stevo4 1
News Islanders sign Biron as another backup to DP (Jul '09) Jul '09 TheMetalChick 6
More from around the web