Fans, keep the Tavares expectations r...

Fans, keep the Tavares expectations realistic

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Fans, keep the Tavares expectations realistic. In it, Newsday reports that:

Nor is he Alex Ovechkin. Nor is he Evgeni Malkin. He's not even Steven Stamkos, a can't-miss prospect who struggled last season as an 18-year-old No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Justin

Wilson, NC

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Stick to blogging for the Rags pal
Dom

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Jun 27, 2009
Yeah, why is a douche bag Ranger fan blogging about the Islanders??? why don't you climb back up Glen Sather's ass and toot your horn about how great Ray Bourque's kid is gonna be because he was drafted by the REAL losers.
Dom

Vero Beach, FL

#3 Jun 27, 2009
It's kiiling the Rangjerk fans that we continue to add solid young players and they continue to be the laughing stock of the NHL with their great tradition of futility. All the time we've been under the incompetence of Milbury, the pathetic Rangers haven't even sniffed a Cup. Rangers suck.
a little dose of reality

Holley, NY

#4 Jun 28, 2009
Staple do u actually do your history??? Why did we need DP when we had Luongo??? I think a heatly or Gabornik would have been a better pick. Also how can u say Tavares is not as good as Stamkos, I'm sorry what record did Stamkos break?Please dont ever bring up Mad Mike ok your probably one of the few who think Nielson could still turn out better than Parise..

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Station, NY

#5 Jun 28, 2009
Yay! Tavares is getting back to together?? Awesome! I have all their albums. Love that 'Heaven must be missing an angel' song.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garth Snow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DiPietro undergoes hip surgery (May '07) Dec '11 Jason 13
News Isles agree to 5-year deal with Calder finalist... (May '11) May '11 designerbag 1
News Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 usmcsniper1 5
News Lemieux bashes NHL for brawl aftermath (Feb '11) Feb '11 Marissa 2 2
News College hockey seeks pain relief (Nov '10) Nov '10 RHE 1
News Islanders show Leafs how it's done (Nov '09) Nov '09 Stevo4 1
News Islanders sign Biron as another backup to DP (Jul '09) Jul '09 TheMetalChick 6
More from around the web