Worlds are big stage for Jackets' Met...

Worlds are big stage for Jackets' Methot | BlueJacketsXtra

There are 3 comments on the BlueJacketsXtra story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Worlds are big stage for Jackets' Methot | BlueJacketsXtra. In it, BlueJacketsXtra reports that:

The prototype of an NHL defenseman was redesigned coming out of the 2004-05 lockout, becoming slightly smaller, noticeably quicker and more skilled with the puck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlueJacketsXtra.

whatever

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Hey, Methot - don't let Howson cheat you out of your $$. He's paying Huselius and Commodore to do nothing for this team. You deserve more as you actually are a positive contributor.
Joe_Schmoe

Bowling Green, OH

#2 Apr 30, 2011
Howson might control Team Canada because he pays their coach. I think that the All-Star team at the olmpics is comprised of Blue Jackets that McLean and Howson let slip away.

I am now waiting for Sestito to become an exceptional role player. We let Conklin and Boucher get away and their teams would not trade them for Mason.

I wonder how bad PSL sales will fall off in 2011 - 2012?

Sigh.
CBJ44

Arcade, NY

#3 Apr 30, 2011
Yeah, it looks as though the CBJ management is more involved and interested in the second rate 'worlds' than making the NHL playoffs..

If nothing else the Jackets rule the beer leagues. lol

Nash is nuts for going over there to play, he's probably under pressure from Howson to at least make a cameo appearance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fedor Tyutin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many would welcome gays to Scouting (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rodriquez 3
News Worlds are big stage for Jackets' Methot | The ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 too bad 4
News Sabres 5, Blue Jackets 4: Jackets end a frustra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 jacketbacker 5
News Sabres 5, Blue Jackets 4: Jackets end a frustra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 on the road 11
News NHL: Nashville is enemy country for Jackets | B... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Joe_Schmoe 7
News NHL: Nashville is enemy country for Jackets | T... (Apr '11) Apr '11 SacreCoeur 1
News Jackets notebook: Broken ankle ends season for ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 who cares 1
More from around the web