Shea-ved Ice: Bring Jagr Back? No Thanks

Shea-ved Ice: Bring Jagr Back? No Thanks

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Shea-ved Ice: Bring Jagr Back? No Thanks. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Over the last three years or so, the talk of Jaromir Jagr returning to Pittsburgh has intensified.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

hockeydad6468

Powell, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2011
If the Pens bring back Jagr, all that's going to happen is 1) power play will be amazing and will probably lead the league 2) Penguins revenue will boom and the Jersey #68 will give #87 a run for its money 3) Jagr scores 100 pts+ 4) Pens make playoffs 5) Pens win the east. 6) Pens win another cup. So do I think its a good idea, well that's a no brainer.. get out the #68 jerseys and start buying them now cause Jags is back.... then you will see #68 next to #66 in the rafters at Consol energy center when he retires.. THE END!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evgeni Malkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre goal sparks Penguins in 3-1 win over Co... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Malkin in the Middle (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pudd 1
News James Neal has a concussion (Apr '13) Apr '13 hatty 5
News NHL: Penguins' 15-game winning streak snapped b... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marissa 2 3
News NHL Free Agency: With September 15th in His Sig... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Comnsnse 1
News Flyers G Bryzgalov named top NHL player for March (Apr '12) Apr '12 dman 6
News Pens hope to get back in win column versus Jets (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
More from around the web