Flyers G Bryzgalov named top NHL player for March

Apr 3, 2012 Full story: KRNV-TV Reno 6

Bryzgalov enjoyed the finest span in his brief Philly tenure last month, going 10-2-1 with a 1.43 goals-against average, .947 save percentage and a league- best four shutouts.

Full Story

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Way to go Bryz...:)
Sid wah wah Kid

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Apr 16, 2012
I thought the ducks were stupid to let bryzgolov go to the coyotes few years back. He's gonna have a surprise year. He's got the defense in from of him. Giguere was great but bryzgolov carried the ducks while giguere was out for personal reasons during the ducks stanley cup year.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Sid wah wah Kid wrote:
I thought the ducks were stupid to let bryzgolov go to the coyotes few years back. He's gonna have a surprise year. He's got the defense in from of him. Giguere was great but bryzgolov carried the ducks while giguere was out for personal reasons during the ducks stanley cup year.
Bryz, had a tough time getting used to Philly...we weren't happy with him at first...now he seems to be adjusting quite well...making Philly fans VERY happy...:)
Cindney Crawford

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bryz, had a tough time getting used to Philly...we weren't happy with him at first...now he seems to be adjusting quite well...making Philly fans VERY happy...:)
Bryz is a great goalie. Was underrated in Anahiem and especially pheonix. I think bryz will be a flyer a long time. The need another hextall. A guy that comes and plays every night.

Assham is gone. Thank God. Neal One game which means he can get his golf clubs out now. Philly gets a bad rep for the 70's play being the broad street bullies. But you know what, the house was full every night. Good Luck tonight

Location hidden

#5 Apr 18, 2012
Cindney Crawford wrote:
<quoted text>
Bryz is a great goalie. Was underrated in Anahiem and especially pheonix. I think bryz will be a flyer a long time. The need another hextall. A guy that comes and plays every night.
Assham is gone. Thank God. Neal One game which means he can get his golf clubs out now. Philly gets a bad rep for the 70's play being the broad street bullies. But you know what, the house was full every night. Good Luck tonight
And unlike the Penguins...The Flyers have never even come close to being Bankrupt...and almost leaving our city...that would NEVER happen in Philly...:) Go Flyers!!!
dman

Aurora, CO

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Bryz...... forgot to put his heart and guts in before last nights slaughter..... The others followed suit....:( Going to be rough FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evgeni Malkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malkin in the Middle (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pudd 1
James Neal has a concussion (Apr '13) Apr '13 hatty 5
NHL: Penguins' 15-game winning streak snapped b... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marissa 2 3
NHL Free Agency: With September 15th in His Sig... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Comnsnse 1
Pens hope to get back in win column versus Jets (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
Penguins offer Jagr one-year contract worth $2 ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 abadapple 1
Shea-ved Ice: Bring Jagr Back? No Thanks (Jun '11) Jun '11 hockeydad6468 1
More from around the web