Talbot's two gives Pens Stanley Cup

Slide over Super Mario and make room on the Stanley Cup for a new batch of Pittsburgh Penguins . Full Story

“Life is Good”

Since: Mar 07

North Whitehall

#1 Jun 13, 2009
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! What a nail biter. I paced anxiously for a good part of the game. Fleury was DA MAN last night!

So very proud of the Pens, what an awesome season. Also very proud of my two year old who is running around the house chanting "Penguins NUMBER ONE!"
knarla

Schnecksville, PA

#2 Jun 13, 2009
Eeyore wrote:
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! What a nail biter. I paced anxiously for a good part of the game. Fleury was DA MAN last night!
So very proud of the Pens, what an awesome season. Also very proud of my two year old who is running around the house chanting "Penguins NUMBER ONE!"
WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Can't decide what thrills me more- Pens winning or Detroit choking!
preacha

East Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Jun 13, 2009
Would have rooted for Pens if it wasn't for Crosby. Many long time hockey fans don't like the NHL making him their poster boy (maybe some day it will be deserved). He reminds many of us of old men's league (non-check) players that whine to the refs any time someone touches them. I will admit, that seems to be deminishing, but at first you'd swear the kid thought nobody was allowed to hit him. Malkin is much better than Crosby. The biggest joke is making him the team captain. That has to be earned. He's talented, but needs to pay his dues. The early, undeserved C on the jersey just adds to the fact that it's all marketing spin and hype. However, I must add that the Pens played well, Crosby wasn't really much of a factor in the finals. Congrats to Pens fans.
Pens

Sparta, NJ

#4 Jun 13, 2009
preacha wrote:
Would have rooted for Pens if it wasn't for Crosby. Many long time hockey fans don't like the NHL making him their poster boy (maybe some day it will be deserved). He reminds many of us of old men's league (non-check) players that whine to the refs any time someone touches them. I will admit, that seems to be deminishing, but at first you'd swear the kid thought nobody was allowed to hit him. Malkin is much better than Crosby. The biggest joke is making him the team captain. That has to be earned. He's talented, but needs to pay his dues. The early, undeserved C on the jersey just adds to the fact that it's all marketing spin and hype. However, I must add that the Pens played well, Crosby wasn't really much of a factor in the finals. Congrats to Pens fans.
I could not disagree more. He has great leadership ability, plays the game hard, goes to the net. People say he whines, I say it is intensity. Guys are always and probably will always take runs at him. Malkin is awesome and might be as good. Right now I could care less the Pens won the cup and thats all that matters!!!!!! LETS GO PENS!!!!
The Trout

Coupeville, WA

#5 Jun 13, 2009
preacha wrote:
When it comes to whining, all Flyer fans deserve a C on their jerseys. In fact, Crosby never was much of a complainer, and NEVER a diver. Ken Hitchcock started that mythology, and the Flyer fans all lapped it up. Now it's cemented in their heads as a memory, like those people who think they were abused as children.
troutisboring

White Plains, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2009
Trout, you are a complete idiot scumbag.
Ginger

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Jun 14, 2009
Whent he captain was down and being hurts, Talbot delivered is why they call it a TEAM.

Great Job.
The Trout

Seattle, WA

#8 Jun 14, 2009
troutisboring wrote:
Trout, you are a complete idiot scumbag.
And you're a Flyers fan, obviously. I think I'd rather be an idiot scumbag. They're smarter and less scummy.
adil

Islamabad, Pakistan

#9 Jun 15, 2009
i want to marry with a fat Amarican girl right now

adilnafees604@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evgeni Malkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malkin in the Middle (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pudd 1
James Neal has a concussion (Apr '13) Apr '13 hatty 5
NHL: Penguins' 15-game winning streak snapped b... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Marissa 2 3
NHL Free Agency: With September 15th in His Sig... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Comnsnse 1
Flyers G Bryzgalov named top NHL player for March (Apr '12) Apr '12 dman 6
Pens hope to get back in win column versus Jets (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
Penguins offer Jagr one-year contract worth $2 ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 abadapple 1
More from around the web