Stars Rally Past Red Wings in Shootout

Stars Rally Past Red Wings in Shootout

There are 60 comments on the The Associated Press story from Mar 30, 2007, titled Stars Rally Past Red Wings in Shootout . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The Dallas Stars were outplayed for most of their game against the Detroit Red Wings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
william sadler

AOL

#1 Apr 6, 2007
I think we should build a fence on the canadian border and keep all these canucks out of america, I am sick of these canadians coming into america and staying. The only sport that frozen shit hole plays is hockey, and these canadians are lousy at it, the russians always kick their ass, and now this girl, Crosby is their next great one, send the canucks back to canada. I think the russians are better, plus the russians are drunks and fun to be around, canadians are shit heads, smell, and dont wash, or is that the french canadians, what ever, I think the guy, the russian Igor, who plays for washington is much better than the girl crosby, stop the canadian take over of america. Hell they cant support their own teams, they come to america, go home eh
Greg Chatham

Ilderton, Canada

#2 Apr 9, 2007
you are the American that give Americans a bad name.Its a shame that a great country has a person like you with access to tools to make them look bad.You sound uneducated,selfcentered,and like a whining bitch,but let me sum it up for you,
You are the cancer on Americans.Your the kind of guy that gives your great country a bad name,You probably don't even know the words to your national anthem.
by the looks of the number of responses on this post ,You are ALONE.

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2007
william sadler wrote:
I think we should build a fence on the canadian border and keep all these canucks out of america, I am sick of these canadians coming into america and staying. The only sport that frozen shit hole plays is hockey, and these canadians are lousy at it, the russians always kick their ass, and now this girl, Crosby is their next great one, send the canucks back to canada. I think the russians are better, plus the russians are drunks and fun to be around, canadians are shit heads, smell, and dont wash, or is that the french canadians, what ever, I think the guy, the russian Igor, who plays for washington is much better than the girl crosby, stop the canadian take over of america. Hell they cant support their own teams, they come to america, go home eh
You know why Americans are hated? It's people like you. If you think all of Canada is frozen, grow a fucking brain. Lol, how many Canadians do you know? Do you know all 30,000,000 of them? I mean you must know all of them, and know them well to lump them all into the same pot.
patrick

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2007
i went to canada for soccer they are nice people
patrick

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2007
some of the good red wings are canadian so you need to grow up
DATSYUK FAN

Flint, MI

#6 Jul 24, 2007
patrick what wings are canandians
i only know draper is

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 25, 2007
DATSYUK FAN wrote:
patrick what wings are canandians
i only know draper is
There are at least 6 of them. Oh and by the way, don't forget an icon such as former NHL'er Steve Yserman was also Canadian. http://redwings.nhl.com/team/app...
DATSYUK FAN

Flint, MI

#8 Jul 26, 2007
ok dmc ther eonly six fAST SAKER OUT THERE
OK THE REDWING HAS MORE SWE THAN CANDA

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#9 Jul 26, 2007
DATSYUK FAN wrote:
ok dmc ther eonly six fAST SAKER OUT THERE
OK THE REDWING HAS MORE SWE THAN CANDA
Their might be only 6 on the red wings however, roughly half the entire NHL is Canadian, such as Crosby, Lecavalier, Brodeur, want me to go on? Guess what country created hockey? You want to know something else? There have been more Canadians that have represented your beloved wings over the years then any other country. I'll name a few if you like, Gordie Howe, Terry Sawchuck, Harry Lumley, Glenn Hall, Red Kelley, Alex Delvecchio. There are a ton more then that. Your beloved Scottie Bowman that helped you win all those cups, where do you think he came from? Hint, it certainly wasen't Europe or this country! Oh by the way, no other coutry can boast being able to produce Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemuix, and Bobby Orr, who are widely considered by most people (who have been fans of the game for more then 5 years) to be the best players ever to ever lace up skates in the NHL. Oh yeah, and just remember, the man who lead your ass (former NHL'er) all those years from being a cellar dweller to a stanley cup champion is a Canadian. Truth is, is that still, roghly half the NHL is Canadian,(at least 40%) there have been more Canadians then any other nationality to ever play, or make a contribution in some sort of way then there have been Eurpeans or Americans.
DATSYUK FAN

Flint, MI

#10 Aug 2, 2007
if crosby wants a fast hockey team he soulde come to detroit they got a lot of fasthockey player i can name two

drapper pavel and zettaberg
patrick

United States

#11 Aug 3, 2007
thats 3 dude

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2007
DATSYUK FAN wrote:
if crosby wants a fast hockey team he soulde come to detroit they got a lot of fasthockey player i can name two
drapper pavel and zettaberg
Detroit's a good team and all but you shouldn't be bashing Canada because it was that country that invented the sport. I'm a Canadian immigrant living down here so I never bash eather place if I can help it (I got transferred with my family in terms of my dad's job). But if you're a hockey fan down here ya shouldn't bite the hand that fed you!

I was hoping that Detroit would make the finals out of who was left by the third round. Screw markets that don't show an interest in the sport (no problem with non-traditionals that do show it though).

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 5, 2007
I mean, without Canada inventing the sport, and their contributions to the game, the Red Wings wouldn't even exist.
DATSYUK FAN

Flint, MI

#14 Aug 6, 2007
dmc wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit's a good team and all but you shouldn't be bashing Canada because it was that country that invented the sport. I'm a Canadian immigrant living down here so I never bash eather place if I can help it (I got transferred with my family in terms of my dad's job). But if you're a hockey fan down here ya shouldn't bite the hand that fed you!
I was hoping that Detroit would make the finals out of who was left by the third round. Screw markets that don't show an interest in the sport (no problem with non-traditionals that do show it though).
detroit did make the fianls there one of the four teams left

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#15 Aug 6, 2007
DATSYUK FAN wrote:
<quoted text>detroit did make the fianls there one of the four teams left
I know. I watched it.
datsuk fan

Howell, MI

#16 Aug 10, 2007
ok

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 12, 2007
datsuk fan wrote:
ok
I didn't want to see another sunbelt team make it through, and I hate the Ottawa Senators so I was cheering the wings too come 3rd round.
DATSYUK FAN

Flint, MI

#18 Aug 29, 2007
dmc we had a team team to beat the ducks and same for dallas

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 29, 2007
DATSYUK FAN wrote:
dmc we had a team team to beat the ducks and same for dallas
As much as I hate Disney, I thought they had an amazing team there. I would've rather see a city that actually gives a shit about the sport go all the way though (other then Ottawa).
DATSYUK FAN

Flint, MI

#20 Aug 30, 2007
dmc they did had a amazing team and they will have a better team this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Lindros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-North Star Dino Ciccarelli elected to Hockey... (Jun '10) Jun '10 bumblingbee 46
News Michael Arace commentary: Dineen deserves shot ... (Apr '10) May '10 Chris Neill 12
News Michael Arace commentary: Dineen deserves shot ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Sean Dougherty 9
News 88 was not so great? (Nov '07) Jan '10 Reggie Dunlap 4
News Lindros steps down as NHLPA ombudsman (Aug '09) Aug '09 Barry Willig 1
News After rocky career, Lindros set to retire (Nov '07) Nov '07 Red Wings25 9
News Brophy's Double OT: Is Lindros Hall-worthy? (Nov '07) Nov '07 Adam 1
More from around the web