Chicago Blackhawks Trade Bait: Dustin...

Chicago Blackhawks Trade Bait: Dustin Byfuglien

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Chicago Blackhawks Trade Bait: Dustin Byfuglien. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Chicago Blackhawks' Featured Columnists Tab Bamford and Michael Wagner will, over the coming week, evaluate and discuss potential trade candidates on the Blackhawks roster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

John Maydo

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Do not trade Buf! We lack in size already. Large teams can dominate us and keep us to the outside. We need size to crash the net. If were talking trade bait try Campbell, yes he would be missed but we could pick up some size and or a goalie.
KB- Lake Zurich Illinois

Lisle, IL

#2 Dec 16, 2009
As much as I like Big Buff when he goes to the net and plays a physical game, he doesn't play that way half of his shifts. He should be considered in trade talks. We need a defenseman to clear the crease. Speaking of defensemen, am I the only one that sees Barker as a defensive liability? There's one thing I like my defensemen to do not named Campbell...play DEFENSE. Yea, I know it takes defensemen longer to learn the position but how about...man crush time...Nik Hjalmarsson!
Move Barker and Buff and get someone to clear the front of the net and protect our core.
Play Niemi more often! Let's go Hawks!
Go Hawks

Milford, CT

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Do not trade Big Buff. We need his physical presence. He also creates the great wall in front of the other teams goalie. He has mad skills, evidenced by his game winning OT goal against the Rangers.

Go Hawks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Keith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Game Preview: Chicago Blackhawks to Take On Inj... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News The Most Disappointing Players on the Chicago B... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News Kane's 5th goal in 7 games helps Blackhawks win (Nov '14) Nov '14 Reg 1
News Who Must Step Up for the Chicago Blackhawks Aft... (Nov '14) Nov '14 B-Hawks Forever 1
News Chicago Blackhawks Must Stop Relying So Heavily... (May '14) May '14 Reg 1
News Seabrook gets 3-game suspension for hard hit (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reg 1
News Will Brent Seabrook's Olympic Snub Become a Pro... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reg 1
More from around the web