Blackhawks' late flurry beats Ducks

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

The Chicago Blackhawks made a dramatic homecoming - and comeback. Martin Havlat, Jonathan Toews and Dave Bolland scored in the final 5:45 to help Chicago rally for a 4-2 victory over the Ducks on Wednesday ...
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2008
paulh

Warrenville, IL

#1 Dec 5, 2008
Good hockey game from a Chicagoan and Black Hawk fan - however, more importantly, hockey lost a terrific former player (Wings, Bruins, Hawks and Canucks) when Pit Martin drowned during a snowmobiling accident. That night, the Black Hawks welcomed back and honored Steve Larmer, a former linemate of Denis Savard and Al Secord. Larmer scored 40 or more goals 5 of his seasons with the Hawks AND played in over 800 consectutive games, a feat almost unheard of in ANY sport - especially, hockey. But, what was the news of the day? This imbicile by the name of Avery, popping off filth at innocent women and the media chasing the jerk to see what other kind of diarreah comes out of the mouth of this embarrassment to professional sports. I almost had a stroke when I heard that his 'PUBLICIST" would be making a statement for him. "PUBLICIST'??? This jerk is a Legend in his own Mind. An average player, not the tough guy he claims to be and, an oinker. Hopefully he'll be ignored in the future and Dallas will assign him to the minors somewhere. Good riddance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Keith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Blackhawks Must Stop Relying So Heavily... May '14 Reg 1
Seabrook gets 3-game suspension for hard hit Apr '14 Reg 1
Will Brent Seabrook's Olympic Snub Become a Pro... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reg 1
Men's locker-room no place for women says hocke... (May '13) Dec '13 DMAN 5
Chicago Blackhawks Trade Rumors- Moving Nick Le... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Steve O 2
Saad scores in shootout, Blackhawks beat Red Wings (Apr '13) Apr '13 kman581 1
Olczyk: 'I Would Be Surprised' If Hansen Wasn't... (Feb '13) Feb '13 abadapple 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Duncan Keith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••