Olczyk: 'I Would Be Surprised' If Han...

Olczyk: 'I Would Be Surprised' If Hansen Wasn't Suspended

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Olczyk: 'I Would Be Surprised' If Hansen Wasn't Suspended. In it, CBS Local reports that:

As the NHL's Department of Player Safety mulls whether or not to suspend Jannik Hansen for the forearm he delivered to the back of Marian Hossa's head on Tuesday night, Blackhawks TV color commentator Hansen received only a two-minute minor penalty for his actions, but Hossa was forced out of the game with a head injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Reg

Cornwall, Canada

#1 Feb 21, 2013
That was a terrible cheap shot but then that's the style of the Vancouver |Canucks they are dirtiest and most hated team in the NHL besides being a bunch of Morons If that would have been one of the bobsie Twins all hell would have broke open then. They are just a joke They have the Talent but they will never win the Cup they have n't got enough heart
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#2 Feb 24, 2013
why dont you just watch the maplelaughs chicago and florida among others are dirtier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Keith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Game Preview: Chicago Blackhawks to Take On Inj... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News The Most Disappointing Players on the Chicago B... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News Kane's 5th goal in 7 games helps Blackhawks win (Nov '14) Nov '14 Reg 1
News Who Must Step Up for the Chicago Blackhawks Aft... (Nov '14) Nov '14 B-Hawks Forever 1
News Chicago Blackhawks Must Stop Relying So Heavily... (May '14) May '14 Reg 1
News Seabrook gets 3-game suspension for hard hit (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reg 1
News Will Brent Seabrook's Olympic Snub Become a Pro... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reg 1
More from around the web