Blackhawks begin season with high exp...

Blackhawks begin season with high expectations

There are 24 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Blackhawks begin season with high expectations. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The Blackhawks' front office pulled every trick in the book - and some not in the book - in a whirlwind off-season to regain the organization's foothold in the Chicago sports scene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hardliner

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Oct 10, 2008
Chico17 wrote:
Go Hawks!!
It has been a long time since I looked forward to the transition from baseball season to hockey season. I have the beer in the fridge and the pizza guy on speed dial lets drop the puck! I see conference finals in this team and thankfully we will be able to watch every game along the way. Go Hawks!
hawks09

Chicago, IL

#22 Oct 10, 2008
STUBHUB still has cheap seats left for the home opener and games all season. If the team lives up to expectations I would but tix for as many games as you can now before prices start to go way up, just tellin ya now! There wont be $10 tix very soon thats for sure
Tony

Saint Petersburg, FL

#23 Oct 10, 2008
It will be Huet tonite...GO HAWKS!
paul

Stittsville, Canada

#24 Oct 10, 2008
Ok gang we all meet on the topix blog tomorrow to rehash the game. You guys luck enough to have tix for the home opener cheer on for us that are there in spirit if not in body. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duncan Keith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Game Preview: Chicago Blackhawks to Take On Inj... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News The Most Disappointing Players on the Chicago B... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reg 1
News Kane's 5th goal in 7 games helps Blackhawks win (Nov '14) Nov '14 Reg 1
News Who Must Step Up for the Chicago Blackhawks Aft... (Nov '14) Nov '14 B-Hawks Forever 1
News Chicago Blackhawks Must Stop Relying So Heavily... (May '14) May '14 Reg 1
News Seabrook gets 3-game suspension for hard hit (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reg 1
News Will Brent Seabrook's Olympic Snub Become a Pro... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reg 1
More from around the web