Sabres hold off Bruins 3-2

Sabres hold off Bruins 3-2

There are 3 comments on the The Sacramento Bee story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Sabres hold off Bruins 3-2. In it, The Sacramento Bee reports that:

Tyler Myers had a goal and set up Paul Gaustad's score to lift the surging Buffalo Sabres to their sixth win in seven games, 3-2 over the Boston Bruins on Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sacramento Bee.

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Great game by Myers.
SABRES GUY

Erie, PA

#2 Apr 16, 2010
Buffalo boy wrote:
Great game by Myers.
LET'S GET THIS WIN TODAY IN BUFFALO and put a real dagger in their back, up 2-0 I don't give them much of a chance at coming back-GO SABRES. I seen the other day that the Sabres are undefeated this season when leading after two periods, that stat is really outrageous!!!

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 Apr 17, 2010
Man I jinxed us with my above post saying Sabres were undefeated this year when leading after 2 periods-DAM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Wideman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Portzline's NHL power rankings | BlueJack... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Pete 24
News Leafs miss out as Horton goes to Bruins (Jun '10) Oct '10 Scott 2
News All on the line tonight (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 42
News Bruins eliminate the Sabres (Apr '10) Apr '10 New Clear Waste 2
News Bruins defeat Sabres, 4-3, advance to second ro... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Gomer 1
News Top-notch goaltending has Bruins in front - Sen... (Apr '10) Apr '10 J-Durst 1
News Bruins pull Thomas, but damage already done - S... (Mar '10) Mar '10 habsrule 7
More from around the web