Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

There are 2 comments on the ESPN story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs. In it, ESPN reports that:

Did you attend this game? If so, start chronicling your sports memories today with ESPN's Sports Passport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Just wait till next year, same kind of players, that just are not good enough!!!!

Saskatoon, Canada

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Keep in mind last year in the pre-season the leafs were hot like fire,then started the season with a horrible loss record.. Ya they looked like crap last night,but it is the pre-season. I dont think we will know what we really have for a team until the real games start. I hope it is a lot better than last year,but I really dont think we have improved too much at all.. We replaced some names,but in the end we had more scoring power at the begining of last year than we do this year...time will tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Campoli Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which Montreal Canadien Wore It Best: #17 (Jan '13) Mar '13 Spartacus1962 15
News You could probably suit up for the Montreal Can... (Nov '11) Dec '11 Spartacus1962 10
News Blackhawks' Campoli: '(Game 6) going to be inte... (Apr '11) Apr '11 abadapple 2
News Rookie Hillen makes most of his chance with Isles (Mar '09) Mar '09 Jake98 8
News Ex-Islanders Campoli, Comrie happy to be Senators (Mar '09) Mar '09 the truth 56
News Isles question calls that stunted their rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 BrkmB 27
News Isles question calls that stunted rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 NYRfan 5